Chapter 26: "Because I love you"

Start from the beginning

"Because I love you. I don't care how your father told you to make me fall for you. I still did and I love you for it. I don't care about why you chose to make me fall in love with you. I don't care about any of those. I care about how I accepted my feelings for you. I care about how you fell in love with me as I did for you and all of it. Don't question why I stay with you, because the answer is and will always be, because I love you. Jimin, we're having a child, that's one of the many infinite reasons why I love you. If you want me to count them, I will, but be prepared because we'll spent a lifetime together as I continue telling you what I love about you." Jungkook ended his answer as he locked lips with his one and only lover, Park Jimin. "I-I never asked you that question. How did yo-" The sudden realization kicked in and Jimin melted onto their shared kiss. 'Jungkook-ah, Namjoon is behind us.' Jimin suddenly thought and just like that the raven-haired prince abruptly pulled away and rapidly turned around only to be faced with an empty room. "Namjoon?" Jungkook panicked but soon turned around and saw a pair of swollen rosy parted lips belonging to Jimin. "I never said that Namjoon was here. I only thought of it." Right now, Jimin was in amazement as he analyzed how Jungkook just read his thoughts. He now understood what his mother told Jungkook, now the raven-haired prince was able to use those unique abilities with people whom he shared a very strong connection with. "What do you mean Jimin? You just said it." Jungkook laughed awkwardly as he scratched the back of his neck with his left fingers.

"Look at my lips." Said the sorcerer and the prince obeyed. He stared at those swollen plump red lips as the voice of Jimin erupted in his mind yet those lips were sealed. "Telepathy huh..." Jungkook smirked and drew in closer towards his lover once again as Jimin slowly leaned his head back on his pillow. The raven-haired prince gently stretched the sorcerer's legs and knelt before him. "Jungkook?" Jimin's soft voice filled with confusion made the prince peck his clothed stomach. "Jimin don't say a word." The sudden commanding deep voice of Jungkook forced the sorcerer to seal his lips as he felt the shirt he wore being lifted over his chest. Jimin shyly finished taking his shirt off and he threw it out of the bed. The sorcerer made no sound and waited for the raven-haired prince to act. Jungkook's raven locks fell onto his forehead as he leaned down until his warm breath fanned over Jimin's exposed stomach. He parted his lips and his wet tongue met the milky skin of Jimin's stomach. The sorcerer was definitely not expecting that action from Jungkook. Jimin's stomach tensed and stiffed, on instinct he pushed his stomach inside and his hips almost grinded, his lips parted to moan but his vocal cords seemed to shut off his voice because of Jungkook's order; all those reactions were because of Jungkook's wet tongue pressing against his belly button in circular motions. Jimin screamed and moaned in ecstasy and pleasure in his mind at the unknown yet pleasurable feeling his body was receiving; and now that Jimin was with child, his belly button was extremely sensitive. "Agh!" Jungkook groaned as he drew circles with his wet tongue around Jimin's outie belly button. The raven-haired prince heard everything, he heard the loud moans Jimin was screaming in his mind and from the corner of his eyes Jungkook saw how Jimin bit his lips to prevent any sound from escaping them; the new ability of Telepathy was helping him hear Jimin's thoughts. In those screaming thoughts, Jimin's body gathered heat in his lower area; all those sensitive and provocative actions that were inflicted on him were quickly warming up his body and arousing him. Jungkook felt it, he felt the hardness below him and he felt how much Jimin wanted him. The raven-haired prince internally smirked at the effect he had on the sorcerer's body and so he stopped his actions. "Jagiya, I'll be gentle, don't be too loud." Jungkook raised his head and pressed his lips on Jimin's as he tried not to add pressure on Jimin's stomach. Their tongues met outside their parted lips and they twisted as drops of saliva mixed between their swollen red lips. In the position, Jungkook supported his body with his right hand just beside the pillow where Jimin rested his body.