Chapter 5:Mia Promí̱nyma

Author's Note: Okay this chapter led to an almost heart attack over a lost file. In other words; I am so lucky I was able to find and finish this chapter. I hope all of you enjoy this chapter, so if you don't, Please comment with any suggestions or requests! Stay awesome! (^-^)

After Percy had instructed Annabeth to forge on, he grabbed Evangeline, and pulled her aside. Obviously she was shaken by the naiad’s message, but this problem needed to be solved. From behind the others, He began his interrogation in greek. “Holy Hera, what on earth was that about?”

Evangeline grit her teeth,” If this has anything to do with me, I’m in the dark. What do I have to do with Kronos?”

“Thats what I was going to ask you, but somehow this does involve you, Evangeline.”

He noticed the sparks of lightning flickering around her arms. “When did you learn to do that?”

“I have always had the ability of telekinesis and elemental powers. They would help with cooking dinners.”

What’s keeping you two? We’re going in!” Annabeth called.

The two hurried to catch up, receiving curious stares. Hopefully nobody suspected the amount of dread Percy was trying to hide. Apprehensive, he walked into the pavilion where the gods sat, his footsteps echoed along with the others. He traveled along a lengthy hall, and stepped into the circle of thrones. Zeus immediately noticed the crowd, then Poseidon, Hera, and another man dressed in gold armor. “My lord Zeus!” Percy said bowing.

“Uh, should we do that too?” Bruce inquired.

Evangeline followed suit, “It would be wise.”

Zeus advanced, shrinking into the size of a regular man. Poseidon and the others ensued appearing worried. “Son! What brings you here? Is everything okay?” The sea god asked.

Everything was definitely NOT okay. “No, and to be entirely honest, I think you know what I’m going to say! This is ridiculous! Why haven-”

“Who is this child?” Arcing to see, Percy saw the old man had taken an interest in Evangeline. He had to stifle a chuckle. Whoever that god was, he invaded Evangeline’s personal space. She moved behind Bruce in an effort to escape the awkward situation. “I’m just a kid. Please stop!”

Poseidon patted Percy on the shoulder. “This is an….acquaintance, I suppose. May I have the pleasure of introducing Odin, allfather, king of Asgard.”

“Father!”

“Not now, Thor.”

“Am I the only one that cares about obtaining some damn answers!” Evangeline growled.

Percy cringed. Like all demigods, Evangeline had ADHD, and this wasn’t the best time for it. “What Evangeline means to say is that, we’d uh...Like to know something. She has means to believe that Kronos is making his return.”

Poseidon froze. “Yes, the gods have recognized the signs. He is awake and rising...But how did she notice?” He gazed at Dragon Girl, interested.

Percy turned to his father. “This is another one of our problems. Evangeline has never been claimed. If you remember the promise…”

“I remember, but I do not know of anyone that could’ve sired her. Child, what were your camp evaluations? Please step forward.”