Chapter 12:Schédia kai perissóteres ekrí̱xeis

Author's note: Yea, here we go! Thank you for all the positive enrgy! The next book in this series will come out soon, so I'll call it ;Masked Mercenary: A Percy JAckson and Avengers Crossover Part 2

So keep a lookout for that good awesomeness!

Love you all!

Where had she gone? Tony had searched the helicarrier front and back looking for Evangelie Arkanian. Some other agents informed him of a small altercation between she and Perseus. Apparently, it was major, because Dragon Girl had been the first one to leave the fight. Perhaps the bunks were a better place to check, after all, the kid would be exhausted by now.

"Lets see... Bunk 13...." He knocked heavily, and to his surprise heard the sound of something being dropped, then kicked.

"Who is it?" Came a female voice.

"Stark...Eva?"

"Yea, here. Come on in." The door unlocked and he stepped inside. Everything seemed normal.

"Were you taking a nap?" He asked. Her hair was askew, and eyes were tired.

"You could say that. I was beat so, I crashed in here."

"Okay, but next time I wouldn't advise sleeping in Clint's room." He advised.

"Gotcha!"

Something about that conversation was off. Evangeline had hung onto her arm the entire time. Bruce's examination had resulted in no flesh wounds....odd.

***********************************************************

"What did you do ,Percy? She stormed out of there with a look of murder." It had given Annabeth a heart attack. She was going to give her boyfriend the revisions for the battle plan, after consulting with Evangeline as the girl was exiting the mess hall. Eva had survived countless years alone, whilst monsters sought to kill her. Strategy came easily to her, and Annabeth had been thankful for the critical pointers.

"I said some things, and she was mad." He replied.

"Percy Jackson, what in Hades is wrong with you!?" She said hitting him lightly with the folder of plans.

"She insulted the faults in the battle tactics!"

"She was right , Percy! Gods, Seaweed Brain! Other people can be right besides you! Try to accept her! She may be a bit intense, but it can't be helped!"

"Dammit. I really screwed up. Where is she?"

"I'm not sure, but an angry demigod isn't hard to find!'

*********************************************************************

This BODY. It is too weak for me. The son of the sea god......Perhaps he will make a more preferable host. Then I will slay the Infinity child for all its family and the world to see.