Chapter 11: na gínei narko̱ménos

Author's Note: So this chapter is the start of Eva's emotional problems. Hopefully none of you beloved reader are too squirmish. I hope you like this edition. After the 12th chapter, I will continue this by another book, so keep a lookout for that deliciousness! SO grab some food, and read!

How Eva feels-------> in the pic :0

Evangeline trailed behind the group of heroes, feeling her forehead. Ever since the visit to Amphitrite’s Castle, she had not been well. Besides the fear of almost drowning, Evangeline had discovered he mother, two unknown fathers, and three brothers, one whom was Perseus Jackson. Hopefully, he hadn’t informed Annabeth of any others. They might question his loyalties and if he really trusted SHIELD. She could not jeopardize his reputation as a loyal fighter.

“You’re going to have to come with me.” Evangeline turned. Bruce Banner smiled.

“I suppose this involves the brother of Thor?”

He nodded. She walked with him to a room filled with blank monitors. This is where they could oversee the coming conversation. All the tech was labeled with meaningless words. Evangeline cursed under her breath. “Skatá.”

“Excuse me?”

Evangeline smiled. “Oh, it’s nothing.”

“No really, come on. Y-you aren’t afraid of me…...Are you?”

Now that she actually thought about it, this man was also as menacing mutant,  incapable of controlling his powers. Almost like her, but still drastically different. “No. I’m not.”

“Then you can tell me.” Bruce pulled out a chair from one of the monitor tables.

Evangeline sat next to him, “You see, it’s not anything big. I...being a demigod comes with MANY catches. For example, Dyslexia, ADHD, monster attacks, and a hero’s fate.”

“You have those?” Banner said, more interested than she imagined someone could be.

“Yeah, and my condition is worst than most. Reading is near impossible and sometimes I have to take special meds for my ADHD. Without it, I can be a bit...irritated.”

“Hm...Oh, look the conversation is beginning!”

Evangeline stared intently at the screen, and it flickered to life. The known SHIELD symbol appeared and disappeared, revealing the face of an alien. “That looks like the kátharma that ambushed Thor and I on the Helicarrier!!!!”
“The what!?”

“SH! Shut up! I need to listen!”

On another t.v., Thor came into focus. “What!? Laufey! What is your business?” The thunder god demanded.

The scary jotun, snarled. “ It is not I who is at fault! You and your companions will pay for the damage done to my people!”

Thor’s face contorted, “This is madness! We have done nothing! How are you alive?!”

“Death never suited me, I should think.”

Evangeline’s mind spun. What was this? Sure, this wasn’t Loki, but….

“Laufey! Explain your business!”

His screen turned to static. “Damn.” Evangeline muttered.

The session after the call was disputive and almost violent. Thor had gone into a rampage about where Loki was, meanwhile, she noticed how horrible Percy’s face looked. Curse Amphitrite, she was not feeling any better. “Bruce.”