19- Mafia Gang

C/N's P.O.V

I got a file report that someone was sent by our enemies to spy on our gang and get information about us.

We located the spy in a club near by and I was at the V.I.P section keeping on the spy whi was working as a bartender.

I contacted one of my friends to send one of our best fighters.

I got lost in thoughts until I saw this beautiful woman enter the club.

She walked up to the bartender and started to get really close to him.

I should tell her not to stay attached to him but I need to see where this goes. (Not like that you kinky little bastards)

She lead him outside to the back of the club to a dark alleyway.

I peaked around the corner to see them making out with each other.

I felt like I was gonna puke. The sight was really weird and gross with their tongues all over each other.

"Wanna get something that will make this moment even better?"I heard the woman say in a seductive voice.

She bent down, grabbed a beer bottle and smashed it onto his head, making him unconscious.

Your P.O.V

I knocked him unconscious and was about to report it back to C/F/N (C/N's friend's name) but first.

"Pleh pleh. Pff. That was the grossest make out session I had in all my years being in that dang mafia group"

I spit out more saliva making sure I never remember whatever the hell that was.

I pressed a button on my ear piece, informing the gang that I completed my mission.

C/N's P.O.V

So she's the spy that C/F/N sent. Damn. She's really good. But I was really confused in why she jumped into a dumpster bin.

I then saw her dress come flying out and my eyes widened.

She jumped out wearing a black hoodie, black jeans and black boots.

"Ugh. I seriously hate dresses" she said.

She dragged the man to a truck that was covered by a sheet beside the dumpster.

"Hey, you!" Someone said from the other side of the alleyway.

A big figure came closer to her and revealed a tall, buff man ready to punch something.

"Shit", she said, "I thought I'd have more time before you lunatics showed up"

More men showed up and she was obviously outnumbered.

I was about to help her, but she was doing fine on her own.

I leaned on the wall and enjoyed the scene.