9- Unknown Number

(Italics are texts)

My phone lit up so I looked over it, seeing a new message has been sent from an unknown number.

I opened the message.

Hello?
It said

Uhm. Who's this?

Oh. Just a nobody. I just found this number on a piece of paper so I decided to message it.

That's pretty creepy.

Yeah. But trust me.. although you probably can't or don't.. I'm not a stalker. I'm just a curious person.

Ooook... Right. So u a girl or boy?

Boy. U?

Girl. What's ur name?

C/N. Yours?

Y/N.

Well won't you look at that. You already trust me by telling me ur name. So, I know I sound creepy again, but how old are you?

How do I know your not just a crazy catfisher?

How do I know your a girl and not a psychotic murder?

Touche. I'm Y/A (your age)

Srsly? I'm a year older then.

Just to let you know I'm being cautious because I'm being one of those stereotypical girls who try to be aware of everything, but how do I know your that age?

Ugh Y/N~

Sooorrry if I'm protecting my life.

😱 I just realized smth!

What?

If I found your number then 1) you were trying to give it someone (just a hunch) and 2) we're in the same town!!

1) yeah. If I remember, that was supposed to be given to my old crush but he was already dating someone.

What! How could he miss someone like you!

Heh, yeah but I'm not that pretty so maybe that's why and 2) maybe. What town to you live in.. gosh now I sound like a creepy stalker..

Haha. Ok so first of all... You are pretty. I bet you are.. no. I know you are and secondly I live in (town)

Oh so we really do live in the same town..

WAIT, SERIOUSLY!

You have a lot of energy, don't you C/N? And yeah, we live in the same town.

Ye I do have a lot of energy. Sometimes I get teased for acting like I child in school..

Aawww. Well I think your bright personality is cute...

-/////- no I am all time awesome and cool 😎

Adorable. Btw where did you find my number?

At a park bench.

How's it still there? I tried to give that to my crush like a month ago.

Idk but I'm lucky I found it!

Guess I'm lucky you found it..

Really?!

Heh. Yeah. You're, as you said, awesome and cool.

Yaaaay! Sorry gtg. I have to go to work.