3- Cafe Studying

Exams are coming in a few weeks. I'm dead.

I headed to the cafe where I usually study. Since exams are coming the library is full.

Home isn't a good place for me to study either. Gosh. Imagine living with 5 siblings running in and out of your bedroom, playing knights and princesses, having sword fights and making a whole load of ruckus.

This cafe was pretty close to my house so it was easy for me to study there and get home safely.

~

I set up my laptop on the table and took some of my books out.

I went up to the counter.

"Hey Sebastian", I said. Sebastian was one of my good friends at school. He works here as a part time job.

"Hey Y/N!" He looked over at my table.
"Are you studying for the exams? Those aren't going on till a few weeks"

"Yeah but y'know, being the nerd I am, I prefer to study my ass off than to flunk"

"Yep. That's definitely Y/N right there. Hehe. So the usual? Chocolate Frappe?"

"You know me like you know where to find your stuff in your locker, surprisingly. Seriously though, you locker is a jungle"

"Haha. Insult my locker like that and you chocolate frappe shall die"

"Fine, fine" I said while sticking out my tongue.

"$3.55"

I gave him $5.

"Keep the change"

"Tank q. Your frappe shall be ready in approximately 4 minutes"

"Thanks Sebastian" I chuckled.

~

"Your Chocolate Frappe Y/N" Sebastian said formally.

"Why thank you prince charming"

We both laughed at each other.

Me and Sebastian were really close but none of us saw each other more than friends.

~

I checked my watch and it was already 7pm.

"Oh shit. I'm late" I whispered to myself.

"Bye Sebastian!" I yelled at him.
"See ya tomorrow!"

"Bye Y/N!"

~

I came home to be greeted by a bunch of children trying to shoot each other with nerf guns.

"Hey hey woah! Watch it. Comin through here"

"Sorry Y/N" one of my brothers, Jacob said.

"Is mom or dad home?"

"Mom is still at work" my sister, Amelia started

"And dad is stuck in traffic" another one of my brothers, Asher, finished.

I have 2 sisters and 3 brothers.

Amelia and Bronwyn and Jacob, Asher and Xander.

"So who wants pizza for dinner?" I asked, which I immediately regretted doing.

"ME. ME. ME. ME" all of my siblings shouted as if they wanted their lungs to pop.

~

"Hey Sebastian!"

I saw Sebastian walking up to the school gates so I decided to run up to him.

"Hey Y/N! You comin to the cafe to study today?"