"I don't think there are any, but the fans need to believe you guys are an actual couple," Ally replies unsurely. She honestly didn't think she would get this far.

Camila's clearly struggling to ask something, so Lauren and Ally wait patiently for her to speak up. "Uhm.. do we, like, uh," she stutters, blushing furiously. "Kiss? On the mouth?" Camila eventually manages to ask, still completely red in the face. If Lauren didn't think Camila was kind of cute right now, she would have compared her to a tomato close to explosion.

"Well," Ally says doubtfully, "you know, probably?"

All this time Lauren just kind of stands there, taking it all in. She obviously doesn't want to do any of this, because there isn't a person in the world she dislikes more than Camila. Except for maybe Donald Trump, let's be honest. She also knows that by doing so there's no way in hell she is going to get laid in the next couple of months since there's going to be a fucking cyst attached to her.
Unfortunately, there's no way out, so Lauren has already accepted her fate and just silently waits for Camila to do the same.

The brown eyed girl isn't really ready to that, though. "Kiss Lau-, they couldn't just make a nice commercial or something?" She sighs defeatedly once again, knowing her efforts are absolutely useless.

"We've kissed many times before Cabello, calm down," Lauren comments, but then sighs. "Listen, this is absolute horse shit, I agree, but let's just look at it as an extension of the job, you know? The acting doesn't stop after we get off set, that's it."

Camila and Ally both nod, because what Lauren says kind of makes sense. As Camila is slowly coming to terms with the situation, she suddenly remembers something. "Shit, I've got to call Hailee," she says as she grabs her phone and taps the screen a couple of times. She holds the phone up to her ear and walks out of the office.

"This is going to be a fucking nightmare, Ally," Lauren says and for this time only, Ally just nods without correcting her language.

In the meantime, Camila is trying to think of a way to explain any of this to Hailee. It isn't as if they're a couple. They've literally seen each other for the first time just two weeks ago and have only gone on one date, so they aren't even really dating, but it still feels wrong. She doesn't get a lot of time to think though, before Hailee picks up and happily greets her.

"Hi Mila! I thought you were on set?" She asks, a bit confused as to why Camila would call her in the middle of her filming day.

Camila nods, then realising that Hailee can't see her voices it. "Yeah, I was. I mean, I am, but I need to talk to you."

"Okay? Should I be worried? I'm worried. What's going on?"

Camila wants to laugh at how cute Hailee sounds, but she's too stressed to laugh ever again in her life right now. If Lauren were to get punched in the face by a clown she wouldn't even laugh, which is a big indicator of how stressed she actually is. "No, no, you absolutely don't need to be. I think?" She says doubtfully.

"You don't want to go out with me anymore do you? Oh god, I knew it was coming. You're like way too cool for me, like, being an actress and stuff," Hailee rattles out in one breath and just keeps going, ignoring Camila's futile attempts to interrupt the girl. "And I know we weren't even really, like, dating yet. But I thought maybe you might want to and oh boy, I was clearly wrong. Is it because you're around Lauren all day and she's, like, really hot?" Hailee finally finishes her panicked rant.

Camila chuckles lightly, biting her bottom lip nervously, a habit she picked up when she was younger. "Literally everything you just said is terribly wrong, Hailz," she giggles.

"Oh, well, that's not embarrassing," Hailee sighs.

Camila laughs whilst she paces through the hallways of Ally's office. "It absolutely is, though."

"Okay, rude! Just please, end this suffering and tell me what's up?"

"It's kind of complicated. Can you come over to my place tonight?" Camila offers, not wanting to explain this weird situation over the phone.

"Sure, eight o' clock?" Hailee offers.

"Yeah, perfect. Thanks Hailz," Camila answers. "Oh and by the way, I'd love to go on more dates with you."

Before she hangs up, she hears a tiny 'whoop' come from the other side of the line, which makes her laugh as she puts her phone away.

"Wow, she's got you all smiley and shit."

Camila jumps about five feet in the air, barely grazing the ceiling. "Jesus! Lauren!"

Lauren is doubled over laughing. She didn't even mean to scare the other girl, but she feels proud to have done so. "Just me, Jesus didn't want to be in your near vicinity. The lesbian behaviour is kind of new to him," Lauren jokes.

Camila doesn't want to laugh, so her laughter comes out as a weird snort, which in turn makes Lauren laugh at her again.

"Okay, Peppa pig, calm down. Your girl okay?" Lauren asks genuinely.

Camila shakes her head. "I haven't told her yet, she's coming over to my place tonight to talk."

The green eyed girl raises her eyebrows. "To talk, huh?" She asks with a smirk.

Camila shakes her head again. This time in annoyance. Of course Lauren's mind had to go there. "Yes, to talk Lauren. Some people actually use their words when they want to date someone."

Lauren's smirk doesn't even falter, though. "Why, though? There's so many things that are more fun to do with your mouth," she winks and Camila blushes.

"This is going to be a fucking nightmare," she says and Lauren just nods. "Yep, that's what I said."