#10

We fall. We break. We fail. But then . . .We rise. We heal. We overcome.

- Pinterest.com

Eric's POV

"Eric!"

"What" I answer.

"We've been calling your name for ages." Steve answers.

"Are you still thinking about Brooke." Gemma asks, while give me a sympathetic look.

Since the dinner she's all I could think about. The way she left made me want to chace her and hold her in my arms. But Jackson thought it would be a good idea if we left and he would go look for her later, if she didn't return soon.

The one thing that is stuck in my mind is her red fiery eyes. They looked so broken. I fiddle with my fingers under the dinning table.

"Eric!" 

"Yes, I'm listening."

"Eric, we - " Before Tim can finish his sentence, we hear scrapping on our front door.

I rush to the door and open it, to see a blond wolf carrying another bloody, blond wolf on it's back.

"Oh my lord!" Gemma expresses.

The big, blond wolf suddenly shifts into human,

Josh!?

"Please help." he pleads, holding the large, female wolf to his chest.

I quickly call for our pack doctor, Suzi. In one minute the familiar, short, blond haired female walks in, wearing a white, lab coat.

I give Josh a pair of my shorts and a tee.

Doc injects the wolf with a blue liquid and she shifts into a familiar blondie. Stacey.

I turn to Josh. " Where's Brooke? What happened?"

"She's in the forest, fighting a Blood runner." He says, eyes wide with horror.

My eyes widen and I run into the forest and shift into my brown wolf. I hear Tim and Steve behind me, I turn and see Gemma on Tim's wolfy back. I mind-link the pack and my fastest warriors soon catch up behind us. We make it into a clearing and I see a lot of blood, I see a grey wolf fall to the ground. By the sent I can tell it's Liam. I look to see an impressive sized, black wolf get clawed in the face by the disgusting Blood runner. 

Brooke.

She falls to the grounds and lets a whine. I viciously growl.

'Alpha, I would advise you to take your mate back to the pack house. She seems to be in critical condition.' My strongest warrior advises.

I grab my mate and gently put her on my back.

'Steve, can you take Liam back to the pack house.'

'Yes, Alpha'

We make our way back to the pack house, as fast as we can with wolves on our backs. We shift behind trees and put shorts on. I look at Brooke's wolf and see she has a long slash across her left eye. I pick her up with Steve behind me. When we get to the pack house I call for Doc, she brings two long tables.

Suzi helps us put Liam and Brooke on the tables, Suzi's assistant comes and rolls Liam to the hospital. While Suzi takes Brooke

Please be alright, Brooke.

***

I felt evil today so I decided to give you guys a cliffhanger.

And just to clear something up, when Brooke isn't angry in her wolf form, she looks like a normal slightly larger, black wolf. The only thing that can determine that she is the blood red wolf is her eyes, but werewolves commonly mistake rogue wolf eyes and blood red wolf eyes up. Blood Red wolf eyes are fully red and have a vertical, cat like, pupil. Where rogue wolf eyes have a red ring around their iris.

I hoped that answers your questions, if not feel free to ask in the comments or message me. 

Also at the top is my other cover, please let me know if you like this one better.

I would love to know more about my viewers, so please (if you want) answer these questions.

1) Favourite book genre?

2) Favourite author?

3) Last book you read on Wattpad?

4) Last paper book your read?

If you want me to continue this book it would be great if you would comment. I'm in a bad patch at the moment and it would brighten my spirits. I not sure if i should continue writing, if you want me to, please say so.

Please . . .

Comment

K-J