#5

'The secret to remembering someone is to care.'

- Keith Ferrazzi

Brooke's POV

We all run into the house to find the source of the scream. We make our way into the living room, to see a girl about fifteen with brown hair and light blue eyes, glaring at the bloodsucker that kissed my mate. I then focused my attention on the fifteen year-old.

Kassie?

***

My red paws bounced across the wet rocks, as I heard the scream. I rounded the corner to see a frightened thirteen year-old werewolf, trying to stay as far away from a hunter.

The girls eyes focus onto mine through the trees. Her eyes widen when she realises that I'm the Blood Red Wolf. I mind-link her to stay calm, seeing I'm the Blood Red Wolf I can mind-link every werewolf.

The hunter goes for his sword but I suddenly launch myself at him. He stumbles for a bit and try's to fight me off but I'm to quick and a bite out his neck with my teeth. His limp body falls to the ground and I see the frightened early-teen.

I quickly shift back, because I'm the Blood Red Wolf I don't shred my clothes.

"Are you ok, what's your name?" I ask as I kneel down on my knees.

She rushes over to me and gives me a huge hug. "My n-name's Kassie S-stone. H-he just c-came out o-of nowhere."

"Hey hey it's ok, do you no where your home is?"

She just nods. I lift her up and hold her shoulders.

"You probably already know that I'm the Blood Red Wolf, but you have to keep it a secret ok. My name is Brooke, and I have to go but just say you got lost ok?"

She nods again and starts walking the direction to her pack house, I'm guessing.

She then turns back and askes, "Will I ever see you again?"

"Maybe in the future."

***

I can't believe it, this was her home

"You b*tch watch where you are going." The bloodsucker shouts at Kassie, who has an empty cup in her hand.

"Oh Penny, I think the colour looks good on you." Kassie says gesturing to the bright substance on Penny's red sl*tty dress.

Penny then grabs the punch bowl and tips it all over Kassie. "Your right it is a good colour, especially on sl*t."

"That's enough Penny leave!" Eric says in his Alpha tone. Penny bows her head in respect and leaves without another word.

Damn, my mates hot.

Stop it!

I look over to Kassie, who has her glassy eyes on me with realisation. I walk over and grab her hand. "C'mon lets get you cleaned up."

We head into Gemma's bedroom, I guide Kassie to the bathroom and turn the shower on. "Take a shower I'll get you some fresh clothes." Kassie chuckles. "Always the one to save me ." She jokes. I chuckle with her and walk out. I go through Gemma's wardrobe and grab a small black out fit.

I pass it to her through the door and wait on the bed. After a few minutes Kassie comes out wearing the outfit.

"Come here." I say patting the bed. I grab her hairbrush and start working on her hair, braking the silence Kassie speaks first. "I wish I had a sister."