Nightmare.

"AHHH!!  My sister is getting married! My sister is getting married!! "Luna cheered.

Right now, the council and the sisters, along with the Pharaoh were having lunch.

They noticed how Atem and Luciana were on each other and they just had to tell them the good news.

Isis smiled. "I'm very happy for you my Pharaoh. "

"We all are. "Mahad spoke.

Seto just looked away. "Hmm, about time. "

Atem glared at his cousin. If he was trying to fool him around his goddess, he has another thing coming to him!

Mana jumped around with joy. "Finally, you get to have your queen! "

Igma was sobbing. Luciana became worried. "Big brother, what's wrong? Aren't you happy for me? "

Igma sniffed. "Of course I am! sniff  My sister is a big girl now!!!  You grew up just so fast! I miss my little Luciana!! "he cried aloud.

They all laughed. Mana ran behind him. "Of course you are. What kind of brother are you if your not? ".

Igma chuckles and kisses her cheek. Mana giggles with a blush.

Then they noticed the way the others were looking at them.

"Since when were you two together? " Luna asked the question that was in the minds of the others.

"A month ago...... I could have sworn I told you that. "Igma spoke as he places his girl on his laps.

Luciana cheers. "I'm so happy for you big brother! You too have found your girl.! "

Atem stood up and stretches out his hand. "Please, let me be the first to congratulate you Igma. "

Igma playfully eyes his hand but shook it anyway.

Then Atem glares. "And don't hurt my friend. If you do, I won't forgive you. "

Igma blinked then smirked. "And you. Don't even think about doing the same thing to my sister..... I won't forgive you either....... Neither will Slifer. "

Atem suddenly paled. "I...... I.... Would never hurt my queen....... You...... I..... Oh hush you.....!!! " he shouts with a blush.

They all laughed at the poor pharaoh.

Then Luna asked a question which shocked them all.

"So when is my baby sister and brother coming soon? "

Atem choked on his wine, Luciana gawks at her, Igma and Mana blushed terribly, Isis placed a hand on her face to avoid laughing, Mahad chuckles. And Seto smirks.

"Come on. She waiting. Answer the question. "

"SETO!!!!!! "

                          **********
"What? Where am I? "

Luciana found herself in a dark place. There was no sigh of light anywhere.

"Atem! Luna!........ Igma! Where are you?! "she calls.

Suddenly a light appeared behind her.

She turned around but gasped in sheer horror.

It was her home. It was attacked!! She watched as how her people were killed.

"Luciana!!! Help us! "Luciana turned again and saw all her family in a building blaze.

"No!! " she tried to get to them but it was as if her feet were glued to the ground.