Bonds

Luciana sighed happily as she laid back in her new room the next day.

Since she was no longer a slave, she was given a room worth of her status.

A goddess.

The daughter of slifer in fact.

When the entire palace found out, let's just say they were way passed shocked.

Igma now was giving an attire fit for the council, while Luna was now a member of the healer's in the palace.

The goddess smiled at the thought. Everything was going fine now............ But..... Bakura.

Bakura was still out there, waiting to strike again.

She glared at nothing. What was she going to do?

Right now that her powers has being known, she was in more danger than ever.

She sighed and walked towards the window, glancing at the sky.

"Father, I hope you can hear me. Bakura is still out there and I don't know what to do. He will stop at nothing until my powers are his. Father I need your help. "

Knock knock.

She gasped and faced the door. She wasn't expecting anybody today. Since Atem gave her the day to rest after the battle.

"Come in"

The door was opened and Atem slowly came in.

She grinned. For some reason, she needed his company.

He smiles back.

"Good morning my goddess. "he teased.

Luciana laughed. "Atem, I told you to stop calling me that..... I can call you by your name so do the same thing to me. "She mocked an anger tone.

He chuckled.

"Forgive me my goddess..... I mean Luciana. "he faked a mistake.

She rolled her eyes playfully. "So what brings you here on this fine Ra day?"

Atem then frowns. "You didn't come for breakfast.... I was worried. Is something wrong? "

Luciana blinked. She must have been thinking so hard and far she lost track of time.

"O.. Oh. Sorry. How silly of me. I was thinking. "

"About? "

Luciana gulps. She couldn't tell him. He will only get worried.

"I..... Was talking to my father and don't ask..... It's family business. "

Atem pov.

I froze.

She was talking to Slifer?!

About what?!

I wanted to ask her but she made it clear not to do so.

I mentally sighed. I hope she wasn't planning on leaving me alone. I won't survive one minute without her by my side. I was addicted. She was like the most intocxicating person I had ever known.

Believe me, it took all of my energy to resist pinning her down and screaming out how much I loved her.

But I couldn't. Her mind was far too innocent for her own good.

I had to find a way to tell her and not frighten her too.

Then I remembered what Igma told me.

I swallowed. This was my chance.

"S.. Say Luciana..... Would like to have a walk with me...... To the garden? Maybe it can help you relax. "