Work And Jealousy.

The day came rather quickly. Luciana and her little sister along with their big brother walked to the garden sing and since Igma had being in the palace longer than them, he knew where to go.

"Thank Ra, the Pharaoh gave you garden duties. Doing other things here can be really hard. The garden could use a hand like yours. I still remember the look you gave Roku when accidentally stepped on your
Petunias. "

Luna leaned in. "Really, what happened next? "

Igma shivered. "Let's just say, he couldn't walk for months. This lioness broke his leg like a twig. "

Luciana looked away with pride. "Hmm!!! He deserved it."

Igma laughed along with Luna.

"Say, Luna. I never got your age. "  Luna stood with pride.

"I'm seven years old and I a skilled fighter and also good in healing. "

"Ugh. The boys just had to teach how to fight didn't they? "

Then Igma paused. "Wait you learn healing? "

"Yup, mama taught her that and believe me, she is really good at it. And it's also useful. "

"Lovely, I bet there are herbs in the garden. You could learn from there. "

Luna grinned and nodded.

Soon they got to the palace garden.

Great gods of Egypt!!!  It was a sight. There were flowers that they didn't even know that exists. There was also a lovely pond with white lilies on them.

"Move out of the way!!! Mama is in flower heaven!!!"Lucina squealed as she pushed the two out of the way and ran to the natural beauty that was literally calling her name.

Luna and Igma both sweat drops at her actions. "Any who. I have to go back to my post. I will leave you two here. I will come back to pick you both at lunch time. And make sure you watch over your sister Kay? "

"Okay! Bye big brother!"

Igma grinned and walks away while Luna ran to her sister to help.......... And study some things.

                          **********
Atem was walking around the palace with his child hood friend Mana.

A magician in training. "So Pharaoh,what are we doing today? "Mana asked as she childishly hopped along side Atem.

"Basicly Mana, I'm not sure. I am busy today and I don't think I will have time. "

"Awww, Atem, you promised me. "

"But Mana I had time for you yesterday. Can't I be free today?  It's not easy being the Pharaoh you know."

Mana pouted like a baby but agreed.

As they walked, they came the garden.

Atem blinked to check if he wasn't dreaming.

The place was absolutely lovely. The way the flowers were designed and the weeds removed. The pond was extra crystal clear.

"Luna!! Be careful with the roses! "

"Sorry big sister! "

Atem recognized those voices. And he grinned.

Running to the garden, Mana quickly followed.

Getting there, he saw Luna looking at a flower and holding up a book. Along with a pen and paper.

"Luna? "

The said girl jumped into the air with a scream.

She turned and saw the Pharaoh with a dark brown hair girl with blue eyes.