The Pharaoh

The ride was long and hard. Though Korang made sure that the girls were comfortable.

Soon they got to the palace. The girls gasped in awe. It was magnificent.

When they got to the gate, the guards blocked them. " State your business. " .

Korang came down with a bow. "I brought for the Pharaoh. I hope they are appreciated for use. "

The guards went to the cage and gawked when they saw the girls.

They were shocked.

Korang cleared his throat snapping the guards out of their gaze.

"So..... They are allowed to enter. "

Korang grinned and opened the cage. The girls gently came out. One of the guards took them to the throne room.

Luna looked around the place amazed. Luciana too was amazed. The place was heaven. The pharaoh must be heavily blessed by the gods.

As they pass, the guards and servants stopped to look at them.

Especially Lucina. They couldn't believe their eyes.

How can such beauty exist in this world?

Then one guard looked shocked more
Than the others. It was as if he had seen her from some where. But he followed to make sure.

Finally, they reached the throne room door. Before they went in, Korang faced the girls.

"Now, you two are about to meet the Pharaoh himself. I will advise you to behave yourself in front of him. He can be very friendly but can be very strict. "

Luna gulped. Luciana took a deep breath. And the door was opened.

Atem pov.

I mentally groaned as Seto was complaining about how things were not going to well in My kingdom.

And all because I don't have a queen.

I know that I need a queen but I'm yet to find her. Unlike the princesses sent before me were only after my wealth and power because I'm the Pharaoh.

And also, I want to marry out of love. I want a lady that will love me for me.

"Are you even listening?! " Seto roared.

"Yes I did and I don't see why you are taking this seriously. "

Seto sneered. "Of course I will take this seriously! You are almost 20 and by the next two moons you will be at the rightful age of marriage! The kingdom needs a heir Pharaoh but you are taking this as a Child's play. "

I sighed.

"Seto, you wouldn't understand. "

"Why wouldn't I understand?! "

"Because Seto, non of this girl's actually caught my attention. If I want to marry, I want to marry out of love.
I want to fall in love with my queen and not by doing......... What you are doing. "

Seto wasn't going to give up so easily.

"I'm sure the right girl will appear before you Pharaoh. "

"Oh please, it's not that a girl will just come in like a............ "

Suddenly, the door was opened and a guard and an unknown man came with a lovely little girl and............. The most beautiful woman I had ever seen.

I almost stood up from my throne. My heart began to pound harder and faster.

Does such beauty still exist in this world? The way she looked around the place in curiosity and awe gave her an innocent look.