[64] - Saw It Coming

Start from the beginning

"See? It wasn't so bad." Ethan smiled as we both slid into his car. He started the engine almost immediately, and the radio blasted. I quickly turned it down before we both went deaf.

"It was alright," I shrugged, "it's going to take a while to catch up with the work I've missed."

He nodded and reversed out of the parking lot. He began his travel back to my house.

We spent the drive talking about this and that, nothing out of the ordinary, just pleasant conversation really. I wasn't mad when I saw the traffic, because really it just meant more time that Ethan and I could talk.

We eventually reached my house and he parked in the driveway. He cut off the engine. 

"Ethan," I sighed, "I really am sorry I didn't get you anything today."

He shook his head, "I never want to hear you be sorry for anything again, okay? It's alright, we didn't discuss it anyways." He slid his hand over to my thigh, his thumb rubbing circles through my jeans.

The loss of contact that I had with him recently spiked a new wave of emotion that flowed through me by his touch. I felt electricity where his skin met with mine, feeling that spike to my stomach where butterflies were.

"Ethan..." I whispered softly as his hand slowly made it's way up, creeping closer and closer to my heat. It's almost like he knew what his touch was doing to me.

I guess I could give him something for Valentine's Day.

I pulled myself onto his lap, straddling him with my legs either side of his. His expression showed that he was taken aback by my sudden movements. His hands gripped the sides of my thighs as he held me there tightly. I rested my hands lazily on his chest as we stared at each other, our breaths getting heavier by the second.

His eyes flickered to my lips, and their gaze lingered there for a bit, until he met my eyes again. Just the simple gesture of his tongue slightly poking out to lick his bottom lip was enough to get me going, and I crashed my lips onto his.

He wasted no time kissing me back, and sliding his tongue across my bottom lip. I opened my mouth, his tongue meeting mine. The kiss was passionate, we both craved each others touch and intimacy a lot more than we both expected and we're letting it all out.

My fingers made their way to his hair, and I lightly tugged because I knew that's how he liked it. His hands made their way to my ass, gripping it firmly, but also pushing me down, impossibly closer. I felt the tightness of his boxers already, and the sensation enough gave me shivers.

"I've been waiting for this," Ethan said in-between kisses, "for so long."

He moved his lips from mine and attached them to my neck, giving me sweet kisses here and there. His hands made their way to the button on my jeans. He unbuttoned it, and zipped down my jeans. His hands slipped into the small space created and began to rub me. I moaned against his hair, as he continued sucking on my skin. 

My hands gripped his shirt hem and I immediately tore it off him, breaking his kiss. Both our pants filled the car. His lips met mine again, the kiss with more urgency than before. I slipped out of my shirt too, tossing it onto the passenger seat.

We decided we needed more room, so we climbed into the back seat.

His hands freely roamed across my body, not missing a single section. I took off his jeans, pulling them down to his ankles. My fingers grabbed the waistband of his boxers and I slowly pulled them down, revealing his hard member.

His breath inhaled sharply, and his hands gripped the loopholes of my jeans and tugged them down, leaving me in my underwear only. I clipped off my bra, tossing it somewhere. I didn't see where.