[50] - My Little Superstar

I watched them as they approached us with weird looks on their faces. They got close enough, and took a seat on the green grass. I scooted around so I was facing them all, and they were all facing me.

Everyone was even more confused by this, even Ethan.

"What's she doing?" Nate whispered to Ethan, who shrugged.

I inhaled, then exhaled deeply, and pulled my bag closer, "I have something I want to share with you guys." I smiled brightly.

"I told y'all she's pregnant!" Madison yelled, and they all gasped.

"I'm not pregnant!" I fired back, making them laugh.

"Anyways," I glared at Madison, and pulled out the pamphlet. I looked at it with happiness vibrating through my eyes, through my body, and folded it, "i wanted to share this with you."

I reluctantly passed the pamphlet to Ethan, who was sitting in the front of the crowd of friends. I watched as Lucy, Nate, Kian and Grayson peeked over his shoulders, while Madison, Sasha, Aaron and Andrea couldn't see.

Ethan opened the pamphlet and I watched his eyes as he read the words. I stood up, as I got nervous, and continued watching.

Ethan's eyes widened and his jaw fell to the ground as his trembling hands dropped the piece of paper. The rest looked at him, and tried snatching the paper off each other.

"You're kidding," he shot up straight, his eyes beginning to turn glossy as I felt tears well up in my eyes. I covered my face with my hands, as I didn't want the tears to escape, and shook my head.

He let out a throaty laugh and ran closer to me, engulfing me into a huge hug, lifting me off the ground and spinning me into circle in the air.

"My little superstar," he whispered into my ear as he let me down. He continued holding onto me, as we hugged each other tightly. Then, I heard screams and we turned to see my friends jumping up and down as they read the paper.

"Elena!" They yelled happily and ran over to me, at full speed, engulfing me into hugs, making me fall onto the floor.

"You've always wanted this!" Andrea cried as she hugged me tight.

"I know," I whispered as I felt a lump in my throat, but from the tears of joy.

"I'm so proud of you!" Grayson yelled as he helped me up, hugging me tight.

They all hugged me tightly, and said such supportive things, and I then broke down into tears. They screamed in excitement as they read the paper again, and I just sat there crying, while Ethan held me.

"Do your parents know?" Sasha's eyes sparkled as she faced me.

I shook my head no, and she got excited.

"When did you find out about this?" Kian asked, holding up the paper.

"This morning," I croaked, clearing my throat.

They all cheered again and jumped in circles, celebrating the start of my dream career. It was all really coming true, and I couldn't be happier.

***

I heard the door unlock, and I instantly knew it was my parents by the footsteps that entered the house. I jumped off my bed and grabbed the paper, that now has grass stains, and shoved it into my bra, so they wouldn't see it.

I ran out of my room, and knocked on Dylan's door, telling him to come downstairs, and did the same with Maya's door. I happily skipped downstairs, and immediately saw my parents exhausted on the couch. I approached them with a big, wide smile and they were confused.