[15] - Jump and Fall

I sobbed into Madison's arms as she held me tightly, rubbing my back with support.

"It's okay," she assured me, pulling away.

"What you did was right," she nodded, smiling.

"Take this time to figure out stuff," she shrugged, "making you really do like him and you'll figure it out. And if it's meant to be, it's meant to be." She smiled.

I nodded slightly, wiping my eyes with tissues. She gives the best advice.

Madison had taken me to my house so we could hang out for a bit, while my parents were at work and siblings were at school. I notified my mom saying I wasn't feeling well and she rang the school.

"Now, go get changed and we'll have ourselves some fun!" She cheered, standing up and shaking her hips, continuing to dance as she walked over to the kitchen and began cooking.

I giggled at her actions and ran upstairs to quickly change.

I chucked on an oversized t-shirt and put on some spandex shorts with some black, fluffy socks.

I pulled my hair up into a high ponytail, pulling out random strings of hair so I didn't look like a bald man.

I ran back downstairs again and helped Madison cook whatever she was.

***

"How can they leave us at that!" I whined, throwing popcorn at the TV.

"I need the next episode of Riverdale, now!" Madison sulked, banging the couch with her fists multiple times.

We both laughed and checked the time.

It had turned dark out and it was 6:54 in the afternoon.

"Time flew, huh?" She said, getting up off the couch.

Then I remembered.

"Time flies when you're having such a good time."

I have to stop thinking about him...

"I'll clean up, you just go upstairs and get ready for bed, then maybe we can paint our nails and stuff" She laughed, "and if you're quick I'll read you a bedtime story."

I laughed at her slight mock of me being a child, and went on upstairs to wash my face and do my hair. I cleansed off my makeup and let my hair fall out. I didn't feel like pampering myself tonight, I just wasn't in the mood.

As I was about to go downstairs, I heard slight knocks at my window. I decided to ignore the first one, as it could've been the tree hitting the window.

But then I heard a second one.

And a third.

Then a fourth.

I went over to my window reluctantly and grabbed the baseball bat from under my bed.

Safety first, right?

I peaked down from the window and saw a silhouette standing at the bottom. I opened my window to see clearer who it was.

"Elena," his voice called, almost as a whisper.

"What're you doing here?" I asked in disbelief.

"You need to come with me," he said, louder than before.