[33] - Happy Halloween, Miss Me?

It's been 3 weeks since Ethan asked me to be his girlfriend, and let me tell you, it has been a totally magical experience. We went somewhere every weekend, and he was always buying me something.

"So, are you going to Andre's tonight?" Ethan cocked up an eyebrow as he played with my hair, and leaned back on his seat.

"Yeah," I sighed, "but I don't know what to go as."

"Nate and I are going to go as Mickey and Minnie Mouse," Lucy smiled widely as she held his hand. I looked at Nate who smiled awkwardly. No doubt this was Lucy's idea.

"We are not going to coordinate outfits," I giggled as I faced Ethan.

We looked up at the homeroom teacher as he spoke, glaring at me every now and then. I rolled my eyes and continued talking when his back faced us.

"I'm so happy you guys are offical," Nate smiled.

"I'm happy I grew enough balls to finally ask her," Ethan chuckled as he grabbed my hand and kissed it.

I smiled sweetly at him, then kissed his hand.

Then, the bell had rung and everyone left the classroom.

"Ugh, I don't feel like going to class," I sighed as I swung my purse over my shoulder and began walking to my locker.

"Well," Ethan smiled as he pulled me closer to him, "I just so happen to be in office duty today, and have total access to student passes."

"You thinking what I'm thinking?" I smirked as I opened my locker.

"Which class do you want to get out in?" he asked, shooting me a wink.

"All of them, dammit," I groaned as I slammed my locker shut.

"I'll see what I can do," he smiled.

"Thank you," I stood up on my tippy toes and kissed his cheek.

"Don't do that," he pouted, and I gave him a confused look, "I keep thinking you'll kiss me and I get excited."

I chuckled as I rolled my eyes, "fine." And then I stood up on my tippy toes again, and kissed his lips.

"Better?" I chuckled, and he nodded.

"I'm so late," I frowned as I looked at my class, "I'll see you soon."

"Bye baby," he smiled widely, and we split ways.

I stood in the doorway of my class, and sighed, looking for Grayson. I spotted him, and quickly greeted the teacher before I sat down. The teacher thought I was a good student, so he was lenient with me.

"Someone's late," Grayson snickered.

"I was with Ethan," I sighed as I put down my bag.

Grayson's face drained of color and his mouth was open, "gross! I don't want to know! My innocent ears!"

I began laughing, "no! That's not that I meant," I shook my head, "at all."

He began laughing along with me, before the teacher told him off for disruptive behaviour. It really does pay off being the teachers pet.

"So," Grayson chuckled, "has my birthday present been any use?" he winked.

I shook my head, "we only got together three weeks ago, you dork."

He shrugged, "just asking. 365 of those was quite expensive. I don't want them to go unused."

"I'm not talking my sex life with my boyfriend's brother." I threw my hands up and then continued jotting down the notes as Grayson laughed.