[34] - The First Meeting

"I don't want to," I mumbled as I rolled over.

"Elena, he's coming soon!" A familiar girl voice called out, shaking me. I slowly opened an eye, and saw Maya yelling my face.

"What?" I said as I rubbed my eye.

"You're meeting Ethan's parents today, remember?" She said, with 'duh' in her tone.

"Shit," I yelled as I scrambled up off my bed, and tripped over my rug.

"I tell you everything, don't I?" I laughed as I got up.

She nodded, and left the room, closing the door tightly.

I looked at myself in my mirror, "yeesh."

I then felt a big headache wash over, and collapsed onto the bed. I held onto my head in pain, when I saw something on the bedside table.

I picked up the note and read it;

Dear Hungover Elena,
Take 2 for the headache,
Drink water for the dehydration
See you at noon
- E xx

I giggled to myself as I read it, and then did as the note said. I then got up to take a shower. I decided to wash my hair so it could smell nice. Not like his parents are going to sniff my hair, but you know.

I then got out, and wrapped my hair in a towel, as well as my body. I walked over to my closet and tried to pick out an outfit, that screams;

'I'm a good child, please let me date your son' but a lot of clothes don't exactly scream that. I decided I would toss on a baby pink sweatshirt, faded blue jeans with rips in the knees, and white Nikes. I walked over to my mirror and thought I looked like a good girl, so I was satisfied.

I decided to straighten my hair and tie it into a sleek ponytail. I quickly grabbed my phone and put it into my back pocket, and skipped downstairs.

"Do I look presentable?" I asked as I stretched out my arms and did a little twirl in front of my Maya and Dylan.

They both looked up at me and smiled, "yes you look great." They said in sync.

I smiled widely and sat down with them. Dylan turned to me and spoke up, "when are you going to tell mom and dad about him?" He teased.

"When he gets here," I bit my lip.

"That's nerve wracking," Dylan chuckled as he leant back onto the sofa.

"Don't say that!" I shouted, and then was startled by the doorbell.

"Prince Charming is here," Maya teased, wiggling her eyebrows.

I blushed lightly and walked over to the door, opening it, revealing a smiling Ethan. His eyes locked with mine and his face lit up.

"Hey," he said as I allowed him to come in. He kissed my cheek, which made me blush lightly, "how're you feeling?"

"Better," I smiled widely, and shut the door.

I then heard my parents footsteps, and saw them come downstairs. They're eyes locked onto Ethan and I felt Ethan tense next to me.

"Elena, who's this?" My mom smiled as she approached us. I watched dads expression, and he had his arms folded as he approached.