[44] - Merry Christmas!

I clipped in my big hoops and smiled as I looked at my outfit. I wore black thigh high boots, with a creamy coloured t-shirt dress that had tied up from the front.

I grabbed my black purse and put in my phone. I gathered all the presents in a big bag, and walked downstairs. I kissed everyone goodbye as I made my way out to Dylan's car.

I loaded the car with the presents and got in, starting the engine. I made my way to Ethan's house with a wide smile on my face.

I got there after a quiet ride and parked my car. I saw a couple cars here already, so I'm not the first one. I got out of the car and left all the presents in there for now, and walked up to the door.

I knocked and waited patiently, until Ethan opened the door.

"Merry Christmas, baby," he smiled and pulled me towards him, spinning me around and dipping me, then giving me a sweet kiss on my lips. I giggled lightly as he lifted me up, "merry Christmas," I smiled and kissed him again.

I looked inside and saw the place nicely decorated for the event, which was very unlike Ethan, so Grayson probably did it. Nate, Lucy and Madison were already here so we walked over to them.

"I love what you're wearing!" Lucy gasped as she hugged me.

"Where's you get that choker?" I gasped as I fiddled with it.

"Forever 21," she smirked and I nodded, not surprised.

"Madi," I smiled and brought her into a hug.

"You all look so beautiful." I smiled at them both and held their hands in mine.

"What about me?" Nate frowned as he approached us, and I chuckled. "Nate, you look great." I then laughed as it rhymed, making them laugh too.

Then, the doorbell rang and Sasha and Aaron walked through. We all greeted each other and started talking in different groups in the lounge room for a few hours.

Ethan and I went to go tend to the food, getting it ready for everyone to serve themselves. It smelt delicious and looked even better, "who made this?"

"Me," he wiggled his eyebrows, making me gasp. Ethan was definitely perfect, I mean, the guy can cook. Come on.

"It looks delicious," I licked my lips and he came up behind me, placing his hands on my waist, "you look delicious."

I laughed and pushed him away as I quickly washed my hands.

"Save that for when the guests leave," I whispered and walked off with a wink.

I saw everyone sitting at the table together, laughing, smiling and it made me feel so happy. I brought out the big turkey Ethan cooked and set it in the middle. I passed everyone a plate, and they waited for us to sit down.

Almost immediately everyone started to dig in. I did too, because I could not contain the drool. Everyone laughed at each other, but we were all having a good time.

"Mm," I moaned, "this is so good!"

Everyone chuckled and Ethan winked, "call me chef Daniels,"

"That's actually mom," Grayson said with his mouth full, occasionally spitting. Madison shook her head and wiped his mouth, and he thanked her by kissing her cheek.

We eventually finished our food but stayed seated as we continued talking. We all spoke about everything that we've been through together, in such a small amount of time, and they all thanked me for being the missing puzzle piece in their friendship. My emotional ass started to tear up, which made the girls tear up too. We then all became sobbing messes - out of happiness - and the guys laughed.