The Shimada grasped onto the small of your back and hastily spun you around so that your bottom set itself flush upon his tightening crotch. He pressed you against him with both hands still on your hips, and you clung to his heat desperately, swinging one of your arms back to hold onto his shoulder.

The music continued playing in the background, but the melody of it became nothing more than a distorted set of notes that blared in your ears.

"I want to make love to you." His intentions were stated clear to you, and in the hopes of persuading you to see his side, Hanzo tilted your head up to rest on the crook of his neck, and he sucked on a small patch of skin near your throat, turning it into a red star that was bare for anyone to see. It was guaranteed to bruise in the morning, but strangely enough you were looking forward to such an outcome.

"Are you certain, my husband?" You played coy and slithered yourself even closer to him, relishing the restrained strangles boiling from within his throat.

"You don't know how long I have acted upon these fantasies of you..." he panted as darkness clouded the sobriety in his brown gaze. "But I can not take you for myself if you do not allow me to."

"Ever the gentleman, my lord," you sighed and leaned up to peck his lips. "I want you too."

His composure broke, and he hoisted you over his shoulder without warning, your laughter behind him being his only indication that you enjoyed this hastiness as much as he did. He may not have his wealth or position anymore, but he was a Shimada and always will be; he was born into prestige, and he will demonstrate to you the power that he so prided himself in even until then.

Once the door to the bedroom was pushed open, Hanzo wasted no time situating you over the lower mattress and locking his lips in yours to kiss you fully. You decided that his patience would go rewarded, and for a while you let him have his way with you, let him do as he pleased to you. He got rid of the little accessories that decorated your hair and chucked them to the side, letting the soft flowers and faux pearls roll onto the hard ground. Letting your scalp relax for a bit, Hanzo decided that it was time for your garments to go, no matter how radiant and regal they made you look. But as soon as you read his intentions when he began to unwrap the obi from your waist, you raised your hands up to his chest and began stripping the black haori that he wore over his own kimono. Just as he had done with your obi and kanzashi, you uncaringly let the overlay slip from your fingers, and soon, you were on the process of removing the bottom layer of your husband's clothing, revealing the firm, taut chest that had you struggling to rein your lust in.

The Shimada inwardly cursed at the intricacies of your own wear and patiently loosened the two main layers that wrapped your person, leaving them splayed out and open under you as though they were the blankets that you used every night. Finally he reached the thin, white juban that served as modesty for most women such as yourself; as if on instinct, you attempted to cover yourself, crossing your arms loosely over your chest and shutting your legs together. Insecurities and what-if scenarios raced your mind, and though you tried to shut them out, the possibility that you would not meet Hanzo's expectations killed you inside, and you could only shut your eyes to the side when he gently called your name out in the darkness.

"(Y/N), my blossom, is everything alright? Are you hurt?"

"I--" you stuttered, still refusing to look into the Shimada's eyes. "Promise me you won't lessen your love for me after this."

"What?" Hanzo sounded like he could hardly believe his ears. "My love, why would you say such a thing? What makes you think I am going to stop loving you?"

"I don't know if I am at all what you want," you whispered. "I know you and I have been together for so long, that we have fallen in love with our souls, but...as great as that is, I also want to bring you pleasure, Hanzo--the pleasure that Genji would always seek after with women. I want to be the only woman you will ever need but I have never been with a man before, and I do not have the slightest idea on how to please one...I don't know if I could please you."