⌜ forty one ⌟

will this look good on me?❞ chenle turned around after checking himself out from the body mirror and couldn't help but furrow his brows when he saw his mother crying from his laptop screen. ❝mom?

"my son is growing up." she said with matching cracking of voice and fake tears falling down from her eyes.

you act like i'm getting married.❞ chenle rolled his eyes and took another suit he bought a while ago.

the mother tilted her head to the side with a confused smile on. "are you not?"

mom!❞ chenle groaned in frustration as he ruffled his hair before unbuttoning the pink dress shirt he is wearing. ❝i am attending the school's grand ball not my wedding.

"let me guess." the mother sent him one teasing smile along with her brows going up and down. "your prince charming is—"

i have no date mom, just saying.❞ chenle said while removing the dress shirt and getting another suit from the bed and trying it out.

the woman gasped, very shocked to hear that. "then what about that cheesesung guy?"

cheesesung?❞ chenle snorted as he fixed himself by the body mirror. ❝jisung, mom. and no, he's not going to be my date.

turning around, the mother shook his head at the suit chenle is wearing. first of all, it was green and she doesn't like green. chenle heaved out a sigh and went to take another suit, he actually came prepared knowing how picky his mother is with clothes. "did you guys fight?"

they did and a lot has happened over these past weeks, but there's no way chenle would tell that to his mother. ❝he'll be picking me up later though and go to the venue together. he, too, has no date.

that worried look on the mother's face then disappeared and eas replaced with a knowing smile. "you still have each other."

this looks good.❞ chenle turned his body to the side and checked himself out before showing himself to his mother that squealed like a high school teenage girl.

"my son looks like a prince!" she screamed. "cheesesung will surely drool."

the way his mother pronounces jisung's name never fails to amuse chenle. chenle's eyes then went to the clock and saw that it's almost time for jisung to come and get him. passing by his phone that he placed on his bed, chenle slightly opened the curtains of his window and peeked to jisung's house only to he surprised at the very jaw dropping sight.

jisung was still in the middle on wearing his while tuxedo and chenle just happens to come across him being half naked. his upper body was showing and chenle visibly gulped at that body jisung owned. his eyes trailed to every part, admiring every detail, and appreciating what god has made.