⌜ thirty seven ⌟

hyung?

jaemin literally rushed from the kitchen to jisung the moment he heard the younger's voice. barging inside the room, his eyes softened at jisung being wrapped like a burrito. he would have cooed if it weren't for jisung being sick.

why am i here hyung?❞ jisung's voice even changed because of his state right now and jaemin can't do anything but sigh. ❝where's chenle? i have to give the macaroons to chenle.

jaemin approached the younger and sat on the bed. he then placed a hand on his forehead and frowned when he was still hot. ❝jisung go back to bed.

the younger sat up and removed himself from the blanket that's wrapping him up. ❝no, i need to see chenle. the macaroons and the banana milk. hyung, where's chenle?

chenle, it's always chenle. jaemin looked down with the feeling of guilt running through his veins. he is somehow at fault. he should have known that chenle couldn't forgive jisung for what he has done yet he still pushed jisung to doing this. he gave jisung false hope because he thought that maybe, just maybe, chenle still loved him. but seeing this, seems like this is getting unhealthy. maybe it's time to let go and move on.

maybe it's time for jisung to let go of chenle.

you're stupid, you know that?❞ jaemin scolded the younger, pushing him back down the bed since he was slowly getting up. ❝you think i didn't see chenle using your umbrella? he passed by the cafe renjun, jeno, and i were in.

jisung sniffed as he shuffled down on the bed, squirming, and whining about the headache he is feeling. ❝he had no umbrella hyung.

and you think giving him your umbrella and just running home under the rain is right?

the younger buried his head on the thick blankets that's being wrapped around him. ❝i deserve more than having a fever.

jisung..

hyung, i need to go.❞ jisung tried again to stand up, ignoring the stinging pain on his head. ❝i still need to give the macaroons and banana milk to chenle.

sighing for the nth time today, jaemin again pushed jisung down the bed with force since he was getting hard headed and not listening to him. ❝don't you think it's time to stop?

that also crossed in jisung's head countless of times. he wanted to stop, he wanted to give up, but a small part of him still hopes for a chance. and jisung was risking it, he listened to that small voice inside his head and continued whatever he is doing. it came to the point that he isn't caring for himself anymore because all that's inside his head is chenle. it's always chenle.