⌜ twenty seven ⌟

look it's fat de jun!❞ a boy laughed as he pointed a finger at xiaojun who's seated at the ground after getting pushed.

every student surrounding started to laugh after hearing that nickname. xiaojun was surrounded by a lot of people and he felt like he couldn't breathe.

is fat de jun crying?❞ the leader of everything went to xiaojun, crouching down and grabbed a fistful of his hair. ❝look everyone! fat de jun is crying.

no one came forward to take on his side. not one, no one wanted to protect him from the bullies.

no one was there for him.

you look pretty when you cry dejun ge.❞ the milky skinned male said as he lifted xiaojun's chin up. ❝you should cry more.

and that was the start of living in hell.

everyday was a nightmare. the moment he starts to step foot inside the campus, everyone will start to make fun of him, tease the life out of him, and just ruin his life completely. he hid it from his parents thinking that he can handle everything on his own but boy was he so wrong. it gets harder everyday and no one was there to help him at least a little bit.

not even yangyang.

he did get out of the sufferings when he reached highschool as he transferred to another country to start a new life. everything went well, he met yangyang again but never did he blame the person for not saving him, and also had met another friend other than yangyang which was hendery. everything is doing well so far until the person came back to his life.

he was back and xiaojun will never forgive him.

🐋

yangyang walked down the silent hallways with a frown on his face. he couldn't think right, there's so much going on right now. one of what he was making a fuss about inside his head was xiaojun's plan for chenle. yangyang knew his past, he knew how much of an asshole chenle was like back when he was a kid. but seeing him now, he changed. he knew chenle changed for the better good but xiaojun just can't accept it. yangyang can't blame him though, he was the one suffering the most from chenle's wrath and not him. what shocked yangyang the most was chenle not remembering them. yangyang wasn't expecting for chenle to remember him since he was just no one but a spectator back then but yangyang hoped that chenle remembered xiaojun.