⌜ fourteen ⌟

"your answer in number seventeen is wrong."

chenle pushed the older away as he heard him whisper on his ear. ❝cheating is bad!

xiaojun chuckled at the cute, little, innocent chinese pouting at him. ❝i'm just trying to help you.

i don't need help.❞ chenle said, completely lying. he regretted not studying properly last night. he couldn't help it, jisung's body keeps on flashing inside his head and in the end he got tired trying to study and just slept hoping that he will forget about the gorgeous sight of jisung's body. he badly needed help but he found it unfair. others take their tests with full honesty here he is, asking help from a senior. that's unfair.

you know, this school holds a grand ball every once a year.❞ xiaojun said, already forgetting the fact that the teacher managing chenle is going to be back any moment from now. ❝do you know that you can't attend if you have a failing grade?

that information got chenle's attention. ❝are you serious—

oops, the teacher is here.❞ xiaojun stood up from his place and ruffled chenle's hair, knowing that the younger always loves it when someone ruffles his hair. ❝good luck lele!

hey!

the teacher came inside and gave chenle a look, getting suspicious when he heard him shout. ❝is there anything wrong mr. zhong?

the chinese slouched on his seat as he stared down on his test paper with unsure answers. ❝nothing, everything is fine.

he's now starting to regret not asking answers from xiaojun when he had the chance. forget about unfairness, who doesn't cheat on tests? apparently, chenle. never did he try cheating on a test, he answers everything in pure honesty.

but right now he wished he cheated, he wanted to attend the grand ball.

and then i'll have a dance with jisung..❞ chenle mumbled from his seat, smiling at a picture inside his head of him and jisung dancing and being the center of attraction.

the chinese then froze from his seat and groaned, rubbing his face to snap himself out from his pile of thoughts.

but it's actually romant—❞ chenle shook his head as a no and put his head down to continue answering the test. ❝focus, chenle.

coming out of the room, xiaojun smiled as he gave chenle one last glance before completely disappearing from his sight.  he made his way down the staircase and decided to stop by his locker to get his things for next class. while doing that, he was humming a song when suddenly, he was pushed away from his locker harshly and was then pushed again with his back hitting the closed locker beside his.