⌜ five ⌟

the ringtone of his phone ringing at three in the fucking morning.

but chenle didn't wake up. he thought it was just an alarm he accidentally set up in the morning and it will stop later. but minutes passed and his phone keeps on vibrating and ringing next to him. getting annoyed, chenle brought his hands to the side and lazily swiped his fingers on the screen of his phone to stop the alarm.

but what came after was not silence but a hoarse morning voice.

"bank account."

opening his eyes wide, chenle groaned upon finding that voice very familiar. too familiar that he hated it so much. getting a pillow that's laid on his bed, chenle covered his ears hoping that if he stayed silent jisung will just give up and end the call. he hoped, but jisung never ended the call but instead he kept on making some annoying sounds, causing for chenle to stay awake.

it's fucking three a.m., what do you want?❞ chenle forced out a voice to come out from his mouth.

the line became silent for a good ten seconds, making chenle think that jisung already ended the call but just when he was about to let sleep take over him once more, a stuttering voice spoke. "i-i'm hungry."

chenle found jisung stuttering very odd but didn't pay to much attention to it as he was tired and annoyed that this tall chicken called early in the morning where everyone is supposed to be still sleeping. ❝don't you have a kitchen? find food there.

"i don't know how to cook and i'm living alone in a house." jisung said so simply.

your problem.❞ chenle spat at jisung and was about to end the call if jisung will not do it but froze when jisung said something that made his blood boil.

"imagine that xiaojun guy waking up in the morning, the sun greeting him so brightly. but the moment he picks up his phone, he saw a shocking video of zhong chenle—"

fucking hell.❞ chenle forced himself to sit up. he stretched his arms as he yawned very loudly, making sure that jisung would hear how tired he was. grabbing his phone very harshly, chenle placed his feet down the cold floor, shivering at the temperature of the room.

"good bank account." does he even feel guilty? guess not. "now, i want banana milk and a burger."

hearing the younger's orders made chenle stomp his feet as he made his way out of his room. not getting any sweaters, or any thick clothing to warm him up from the cold temperature outside. ❝right now?

just for a small percent, chenle had thought jisung would actually have a heart and spare him. "i called you for this. find a convenience store and i'll message you my address."