⌜ one ⌟

so before starting, i'm clearing things up. this won't be a part two in meow, just the idea of chensung is in here. so i'm sorry for markhyuckno shippers and renmin shippers ;-;. the ships here will be markhyuck, norenmin, and chensung. i hope you don't mind.

 i hope you don't mind

"jisung we are doing this for you own goo—"

yeah, yeah.❞ the tall male closed his locker after placing his books from the previous subjects he had attended this morning before going to the cafeteria to eat spend his lunch with his beloved cousin. ❝but it's not my fault why the money goes flying like that, you guys just give a small amount.

a gasp was heard from the other line of the phone. "park jisung, the allowance we give to you is more than enough."

sure, more than enough.❞ the boy rolled his eyes, not believing in his mother's words. ❝is this why my wallet gets empty not even two days passing by in a week? because the allowance is more than enough?

"nope." a deep sigh was then heard from the phone call. "it's because you spend it on playing at the arcades and betting everything on your games."

jisung covered his mouth, ❝i do not

"don't even try to hide it, jaemin told us."

jisung pulled away from his ears and groaned, mumbling a curse word. ❝that asshole.❞ before placing his own phone back to his ear and went back to being a good child he is. ❝i beg your pardon mother? i don't spend the money on arcades, nuh uh. i spend them in the librarys, renting books and

"do you want me to give this phone to your father?" the mother said, smirking as she guessed that jisung was scared of his father. after hearing a complete five-second silence from the other line, that's where she knew that she guessed right. "maybe you two can talk about this. i am sure he would gladly give you extra once he hears your story about going to the library and being a good student you are."

motherf

"language park jisung."

fluffin earth.❞ the boy stopped in front of the canteen door and took a deep breath, putting out the most fakest smile he could pull off. ❝oh how i just love this motherfluffin earth.

the mother then smiled in victory knowing that her son can't see her. "so, wait till next week alright?"

yes mother, will do.❞ jisung said in a accent which he had learned from those old tv shows he would always pass by whenever he's looking for an entertaining channel.