"Geoff can i- oh where's Geoff?" Awsten asks, walking into the room.  I shrug.

"He ran off somewhere after i mentioned pizza. Dad mode took over I guess." I explain, laying down, throwing my legs over the side of the couch. 

"Are you okay? You've been kinda quiet." He says, mimicking my pose by laying on the opposite side and moving to where our heads are next to each other.

"Yeah, just got stuff on my mind I suppose. Don't worry babe." I say, typing another response on twitter.

"I still get butterflies every time you say that." He giggles some, kissing my cheek.

"You're too cute." I kiss his lips and he smiles. He moves to get closer but ends up falling off the couch. We burst out laughing and a moment later Geoff and Otto walk into the room holding pizza boxes.

"Awsten fuck off Tori needs food instantly." Geoff says, placing the pizza boxes onto the table.

"Geoff why did you get 4 boxes of pizza?" I ask, standing up. I pull Awsten up and he laughs some, running his fingers through his hair.

"Didn't know what kind you liked so we got 4 different kinds hoping at least one worked. Otto said you liked pineapple but I wasn't sure." He explains.

I open the box and grab a piece of pizza and my mind races. You don't need it. Don't. You don't need to gain weight. Awsten won't love you. He likes skinny pretty girls. Stop.

"Geoff i.." I look up at him and his stern expression fades. He sighs.

"Tori, please. You can do it." He says and i look down at the pizza. I can do this. We all start eating pizza and i manage to finish a slice. The boys get lost in conversation as All time low walks in and grabs pizza too. I shuffle out of the room to go for a walk, hoping no one noticed over the noise.

"Tori?" A voice calls out and i sigh, stopping. I turn around and see Otto.

"Yeah?" I say and he walks up to me, without warning he pulls me into a hug.

"I'm so proud of you. I know what it's like. Any progress is still progress. I'm proud of you, please don't forget that I'm here." He says, holding on tightly. I hug back, nodding into his chest.

"Thanks otter." I say and he laughs some.

"Don't thank me, that's what friends are for. I'll cover for you, don't let the demons win." He lets go and walks back to the dressing room. I know exactly what he means. I sigh with relief and nod. I can beat this. I walk out to the stage and sit at the edge with my legs dangling. I decided to text Nick.

Me: hey, it's Tori. :)

Nick: hey c: how's touring going?

Me: kinda exhausting not gonna lie. I feel like I've barely got to do anything but at the same time I've been super busy. How's life going for my favorite local alien?

Nick: I'm gonna start touring soon too actually :))) Do you listen to gnash?

Me: OBVIOUSLY

Me: ARE YOU TOURING WITH GNASH

Nick: >:)))))

Me: NICOLAS THAT'S AWESOME

Nick: I KNOWWWWW!!!

Nick: we should try to hangout whenever we are close c: