"Watching this lovely couple together after twenty years has renewed my faith in true love." He smiled and bowed to my parents.

"I'm so honoured to be a part of this special day. I urge everyone to refill their wine glass as we toast to the two people who have brought all of us together in this room today."

The clinking sound of multiple wine glass as the guest toasted reverberated around the hall in swift melody.

The tune of the music changed to shape of you by Ed Sheeran and people flooded the ballroom as they twirled and danced in sync.

I was carried away by the beautiful moment. It looked like a scene from a romantic movie. Everything felt so surreal and I hoped to experience this beautiful feeling someday.

I felt someone tap my shoulders gently and I turned to face the smiling intruder. My jaw dropped and my face grew hotter as I took in the fine specimen that stood in front of me.

Ralph is one of the most handsome lads that I have ever seen that exudes handsomeness, sexuality and confidence without trying so hard. Intentionally or not he just sent me overdrive as I marvelled at his appearance. He was clad in a smartly tailored black tuxedo and he had his hair combed and jelled back. He has on a blue tye that matches the colour of my blue ball gown. His shoe is well polished and pointed like an Italian exhibit. He looked so good that I began to wonder if it was legal to look this good. He looked like he just got out of a studio shoot after modelling.

Fresh, hot, and clean.

Knowing how cocking he can be, the last thing I will do is give him the satisfaction he wants. Especially when I remembered how he teased me with a kiss last week.

"Do you expect me to swoon because you smiled at me?" I rolled my eyes.

"I don't expect it, you already did. Now that you are done checking me out, why don't we show these people some dance moves?" He nudged his head in the direction where people were dancing.

"Why me? There are so many other girls to ask out to dance. So be on your merry way." I shooed and took a sip from my wine.

"I think you are the best looking girl in here and if you know me better, you know I only settle for the best." He winked and pulled the chair beside me to sit.

"Really? Well, I'd better go find the best looking guy then." I grinned while his face was ashen.

He recomposed himself and his familiar smirk took it place. "Feisty, I like it."

He stood up once again and picked a wine glass from the tray of a passing wine bearer. "I can tell you want me."

"Yes, I want you to leave." I smacked my matte red filled lips and ignored him.

"Let me make this easier for you, I know how you feel about me. Goon, don't be a shy tomboy. Ask me out."

"Very well then, get out." I nudged my head towards the exit.

His eyes opened wider as he looked at me in amusement.

"You really want to miss out dancing with the most sexiest guy here?" He raised his brows and grinned.

"If you truly are the most sexiest guy here then why don't you take your sexiness away from here and go dance with someone willing?" I said innocently, battling my lashes.

He smiled and drowned his wine. He bent low beside me to drop the glass on the table.

He then whispered in my ears. "Sassy, I like my girls sassy, rigid and responsive, you are definitely learning fast, besides you know I can just point to anyone and ask for a dance. But here I am giving you the golden opportunity to dance with a hot, Greek, bad, sexy, boy yet you are playing hard to get."

Ultimate Tomboy On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara