lemons and lemonades

"When life throws lemons at you, make lemonades out of it."
-Barrister_Tife.

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all."
-Helen Kelley.

"Do anything, but let it produce joy."
-Walt Whitman.

"-Walt Whitman

Hello lovely readers of mine, am I the only one enjoying the beautiful pictures above? They are really lovely and cute

Anyways, the song suggestions for this chapter are "let it go," by Zac Brown Band, "Dream on," by Aerosmith, and finally, "Heroes," by David Bowie.

I will be dedicating this chapter to Wattpad phaylen mheemarhjay WilliamShakespeare RuthieBalo

So, after stating the necessary, I want to urge you to please click on the little cute star button below because it gives me joy when I get a notification. Without any further ado, let dig in.
___

Experiencing a racism scenario this morning is one thing. And getting all doused up with red paint like I'm a freaking doughnut that needed jam is another thing. And finally, trying to shrink my entire body into a small gown that Jess lent me is a bigger struggle.

So far, the morning has being a terrible catastrophe. A huge disaster for me. I'm right here in the ladies room trying to wash off this stubborn red paint from my hair when classes are already going on. My face and neck already look like it is covered in blisters all thanks to the almighty paint. But one thing my mind can't seem to forget about is, who set that in my locker.

Having washed, scrubbed, cleaned, rinsed, and did all sort of sanitizing and cleansing I could do. I decided to let the faint red stripes take a temporary position in my body while I walk to class. Now, this isn't your typical walking late to class. This is my walk of shame, as different students found my state amusing and decided to take some pictures to share on their various Twitter handles. I only wonder what sort of horrible harsh tag has my pictures on it. But one thing is certain, I'm trending.

With three deep breaths, I pushed the door of calculus class opened and instantly the class paused to stare at the intruder. The students erupted in laughter and even took more pictures while the teacher sat on the desk with the utmost boring look.

"Why bother coming to a ten minutes class when you have wasted the entire time, Gray?" Mr Andrew perused and folded his arms to his chest.

"I'm sorry about that. Something urgent came up." I swiftly replied and suddenly the tiles on the floor looked very attractive and fascinating that I couldn't keep my eyes away from them.

"Just get yourself a spot and let me round-up with this class already," the teacher reiterated with a frown and sent me off with a wave of his hand.

The class looked pretty filled up, but the only vacant seat is a chair behind the queen bee. One thing is guaranteed. It is going to be a long and agonizing ten minutes class.

Nate gave me a huge bright smile. A novice will think and admit we are best of friends or something. As innocent and cute as that smile looked, it said so many evil and maleficent unspoken words. A seat behind the she-devil is a seat beside the devil himself.

I took slow steps and finally sat on my stationed position. Mr Andrew instantly continued his class. The board is filled with different words that looks like ancient Greek. But any good mathematician will call it simultaneous equations.

"Nice appearance loser. The red gown you wore to the party is trash compared to this perfect red on you. Girl in red," Nate complimented with a wink and her minions laughed along with her.

"So it was you. My brain screamed it was you but my mind told me to give you the benefit of the doubt," I accused instantly as my face wore a sharp frown and my fist into balls. I probably look like a red disco ball now but I care less.

"You should learn to follow your head and not your mind sweetie. And if you are wiser, you should stick to my warnings," she sassed as her face turned from a smile to a frown instantly and she started a staredown.

"So, you decided to ruin my dress and books because of Friday's party? Really?" I queried in shock as my face displayed my utmost disbelief on why she was picking on me. It all because of a boy I have nothing with.

"Yes, and I plan to make your remaining miserable life in Royal academy useless and frustrating. Soon, Telemundo will have to compete with your everyday drama-filled life when I'm done with you honey," she blurted in a sing-song voice and patted my head like I am her dog or something.

"Your lips keep moving, but all I can hear is blah blah blah...you are lucky I'm not in the mood to beat your ass today. If you ever try this with me again, I promise you, honey, you will regret it." I spat venomously at her and she flinched at my tone.

"Ralph is mine and mine alone so stay away from him and I will let you be." She whispered yelled trying to bargain.

"You have an entire life to be an idiot. Why not take today off Nate. Ralph is not into you so let him be." I countered while she tilted her head to a side to digest the insult.

"How dare you tell me such crap. I'm done wasting time on a loser like you," she snorted and waved me off.

"If you have a problem with me, write the problem on a piece of paper." I started and touched her shoulder to gain her attention.

"Fold it," I whispered in her ear while she faced sideways, leaning to listen to what I have to say.

"And shove it up your ass." I finished off loudly. And oops! Guess who has the attention of the entire class. Me.

Although it didn't stop Nate from gasping and her minions from snickering at her. I guess I hit a good nerve.

"Annalise Gray?"

"Yes, Mr Andrew?" I responded sheepishly slightly biting my tongue and wondering what will happen next.

"Detention." He decreed and walked out of the class.

I'm having a bad day.  Not every time things turn out as we plan. Don't exist. Live. Get out,  explore. Thrive.  Challenge.  Challenge authority,  challenge yourself, challenge bullies,  stand up for yourself.  Evolve.  Change forever. Become who you say you always will. Keep moving.  Even though I'm currently moving to the detention office.