Deterrence

"One's dignity may be assaulted, vandalized and cruelly mocked, but it can never be taken away unless it is surrendered."
-Michael J. Fox.

"What if the kid you bullied at school grew up and turned out to be the only surgeon who could save your life?"
-Lynette Mather.

"Never let what you don't know to stop you from doing what you do know."
-Orrin Woodward.

"-Orrin Woodward

Hello beautiful people, trust you are doing good

I will be dedicating this chapter to these amazing people Wattpad phaylen AndrewEmankhu Hannastashia MiracleAguiyi RuthieBalo You can equally check out their books, they are a bunch of amazing writers.

I hope you enjoy reading this chapter because I certainly enjoyed writing it.

♥Anna's pov♥

The strong rich aroma of food wafted the air and the loud chatters became even more deafening. A chilly wind blew outside the cafeteria as goosebumps arose in my exposed arm and virtually everyone sitting around me on our table.

The popular drama queen, Natalie Bryan walked in with her minions to the centre table where the celebrity kids sit and clung to Ralph like a second skin as she whispered sweet nonsense to him. His gave no expression. His angular jaw was pointed dangerously close to her face like it wanted to slice through.

Whether directly or indirectly, the popular kids' table is always the centre of attention. Although students chatted away and ate it didn't stop everyone from spying on their table as they planned the next rumours and gossips to spread around.