- Chapter 54 -

Começar do início

"Harry?" I turned around and saw Claire with Dani.

"What's wrong? Is everything ok?" Zayn asked.

"Yea I just have something to tell you guys. I already told Uncle Simon and he told me he was ok with it. I just wanted to tell you guys."

"Ok spill it out." Louis said getting impatient.

"You guys know the charity Red Nose right?" We all nodded.

"Well they've asked me to do some charity work all over Africa." We all smiled at her and got up to hug her.

"That's great Claire!" I said hugging her. "How long are you staying? A week?"

"She has to stay there for a whole month." Dani said from behind her. Our smiles faded.

"Harry I decided to go." I looked down at Claire.

"When are you leaving?" I asked.

"In a few days but I'll be back in August."

The lads all looked at me waiting for my reaction. "Be careful ok."

"Your not mad?"

"Of course not I'm completely fine with it." I pulled away and the rest of guys went in for a hug.

"Guys were leaving in 30." Paul said. We nodded.

"Wait does that mean your leaving too?!" Liam asked Danielle freaked out.

"Yes Liam I have too." Danielle said. They decided to go somewhere private.

"Should we change." Claire nodded and we walked out heading to change for the concert tonight.

(CLAIRES OUTFIT SOMEWHERE)

- - - -

"Welcome to our Up All Night tour!!" Niall yelled.

"This is our second time here but this time this is our tour!" Liam yelled getting the crowd of teenage girls yelling.

"Now we actually wanted to start this concert with one song that's going to be on our next album." Zayn said.

"We love you all and we'd like to thank you for your support and this is our way of giving back." Louis said. "Now I have a friend here that I'd like to call up here. Harry."

"You all know Claire Woods right?" I asked and they went wild. "Come up here love." One guy of security came up and brought a chair and set it up at the middle of the stage.

Claire walked out waving at the crowd and they responded by yelling and screaming. She made her way to the edge and greeted a little girl personally. We all smiled at her kindness.

"So sit." Louis said grabbing Claire's hand and sat her down.

"Well aren't you a gentlemen. Now tell me what's going on!"

"Just listen." Zayn said kissing her forehead.

The strums of the guitar started.

Am I asleep, am I awake, or somewhere in between? I can't believe that you are here and lying next to me Or did I dream that we were perfectly entwined? Like branches on a tree, or twigs caught on a vine?

Like all those days and weeks and months I tried to steal a kiss And all those sleepless nights and daydreams where I pictured this, I'm just the underdog who finally got the girl And I am not ashamed to tell it to the world

Truly, madly, deeply, I am Foolishly, completely falling And somehow you caved all my walls in So baby, say you'll always keep me Truly, madly, crazy, deeply in love with you In love with you

I pointed at her.

Should I put coffee and granola on a tray in bed And wake you up with all the words that I still haven't said? And tender touches, just to show you how I feel Or should I act so cool like it was no big deal?

Wish I could freeze this moment in a frame and stay like this I'll put this day back on replay and keep reliving it 'Cause here's the tragic truth if you don't feel the same My heart would fall apart if someone said your name

And truly, madly, deeply, I am Foolishly, completely falling And somehow you caved all my walls in So baby, say you'll always keep me Truly, madly, crazy, deeply in love with you

I hope I'm not a casualty, Hope you won't get up and leave Might not mean that much to you But to me it's everything, everything

Truly, madly, deeply, I am Foolishly, completely falling And somehow you caved all my walls in So baby, say you'll always keep me Truly, madly, crazy deeply in love (in love) with you (with you), In love (in love) with you (with you) In love (in love) with you (with you) With you, oh!

~ CLAIRE's POV ~

"Did you like it?" Harry whispered in my ear after we had gotten to our hotel after the concert. I layed on his bare chest and a simple cover was covering our naked bodies.

"Of course I loved it Harry." I pecked his lips.

"When are you leaving?"

"In maybe 4 days."

"I'm going to miss you and this." He stroked my cheek softly.

"I know but I'll be back in a month."

"Gemma and my mum miss you and Robin misses your cooking." I let out a small laugh.

"Looks like I am a better cook."

"Shut up and go to sleep." I giggled and Harry turned off the lamp which was the only source of light in the room.

While I layed in Harry's bare chest and listened to his heart beat I thought of this next month without Harry. We've been apart before but this was different I wouldn't be able to contact him all the time. I'll be miles away from him and the boys. My mom called saying how proud she was and so did my father.

One month in Africa caring and helping build homes. I smiled at the thought because I knew I would be doing a good thing but I didn't want to be away from the people and person I love. I felt selfish at my thoughts but I couldn't help them from coming into my mind. I thought of the kids and people that need help because they don't have much to eat or even drink.

The charity had contacted Dani saying I was staying in a small portable trailer with an air system and all the necessities but I had told her to change that. I wanted to stay the way they do. Who am I to have special privileges?

Harry tightened his arms around me. I breathed in his smell. In a few days I won't be able to hug, kiss, or take in his scent for a whole month.

"I'm going to miss you." I whispered and shortly after that I fell asleep in Harry arms.