Chapter 25

There's a way to quiet your mind so your soul can be heard

Winters P.O.V.

Looking around at all the snow, I noticed how perfectly my fur blended in with it and it made me smile

Climbing to the top of the cliff, I look down at the water and I can clearly see myself. Looking at my reflection, I don't even notice myself anymore.

Let's jump

Storm says out of nowhere.

We haven't talked at all in the past three days.

Backing up a bit, we charge at the edge and jump high in the air.

Diving head first into the water, I wait for the cold to take over my body but it doesn't. I don't feel anything.

Closing my eyes, I just sit there. At the bottom of the river just listening to the sound of the waterfall.

"What's going on with you Winter? What happen to that beautiful,spirited,strong woman I created huh?"

Opening my eyes, I see that I'm no longer in the water. It looks like I'm somewhere in a field of flowers. "I know you hear me talking to you Winter Ash Salvator" quickly turning around, I see the most beautiful woman I've ever seen in my life.

 "I know you hear me talking to you Winter Ash Salvator" quickly turning around, I see the most beautiful woman I've ever seen in my life

Knowing exactly who she is, I bow down on both knees to show my respect. "I'm sorry goddess" I say as I bow my head.

"Stand child, and please. Call me Sita" I do as told and stand in front of her. "Now tell me what's going on with you Winter"

Lowering my head then taking a deep breath I look up at her. "I'm sure you know already" she crosses her arms and looks at me. "I do, but I want to hear you say it"

"I lost myself. I won't let my mate, the man that I love, the man you destined me with, love me. I won't let him in because I'm afraid that I can't have his kids because of what that psycho did to me. Everyone tells me that I'm fine but for some reason I don't believe them. I'm so caught up in my own emotions that I can't feel his" I say braking down in front of her.