Chapter 9

Life always offers you a second chance. It's called tomorrow.

Joshua's P.O.V.

I wake up to the soothing sound of my beautiful mates voice singing.

I open my eyes and see she's still laying on my chest, tracing the tattoos that are visible to her. "How long have you been awake?" I ask which stops her singing. She leans back and looks me in the eyes then kisses me, "An hour or so, just laying here listening to your heartbeat"

"Your voice sounds beautiful my love, you should sing to me more often" I say kissing her head.

Your needed, I hear Damien say though the mind link and from the sound of it, it's urgent.

On my way

I slide from underneath Winter and head into the closet and threw on some clothes. Moments later I hear Winter running into the closet. I look and see she has a worried look on her face. "What's wrong my love?" I ask grabbing her shoulders making her look at me, "My mom, she's in labor but there's something wrong" she then turns and starts to put on clothes that just consist of shorts and an t-shirt which means she's shifting once she gets outside.

"Hey, look at me" I say as I pull her to look me in the eyes again, "She's going to be fine alright, who's going with you, I'm not letting you go alone"

"Rox, she's coming" she says in a hurry.

"Ok, let me know when your on your way back so I can meet you or at least have some worriers meet you on the way back" 

"Ok" she says then gives me a quick peck on the lips and runs out the room. I walk out after her and hear her yelling, "Roxanne, you better bring your ass right now" I look and see her and Rox running down the hallway cursing at each other.

"Josh we have a problem" I hear Damien coming down the hallway from my office, "What's the problem?"

"There's rouges in our territory, six of them to be exact th-" he stops mid sentence and fear, anger, and sadness goes through his eyes.

Joshua, there's rouges in the territory, I smelt them and sent Rox back to you, I know their sent and I know who their after. I'm leading them away from the pack, I lov-

And the connection cut, which could mean one of two things, she's dead or they tranquilized her. She's not dead and I know that because once your mate dies, you get this everlasting pain all throughout your body but mostly your heart.

Your Luna has been taken! There was a group of rouges on the territory and she smelt them on her way to her family's pack. She decided to protect both packs and lead them away. I want all of my best trackers to go out and see what you can find now!

I yell through the pack link with venom in my voice. I look to where Damien is but he's no longer there. He's running down the hallway trying to get to Rox. I take off after him and she comes running through the door in her wolf form with panic and hate written all over her.

She goes behind the wall and shifts back and Damien already has her in his arms. "Meguel and Marcos. They have her, they were Jaxons brothers"

"Do you know where they might have taken her" I ask as calmly as I can, but my wolf is raising hell. "No, but I know she's still alive, I feel her. They tranked her and I know who can find her. Go to our old pack, uncle Roman can help you" I just nod my head and walk off. I feel my brothers and father behind me as I walk out the door, I feel their strength and it helps me keep my cool. As soon as I stepped off the last step, I let my wolf take control. Now, I'm on my way to her old pack.