Ch6: Ms Butterfly

***********

" what about he mingle like a normal teenager " Kayla whispered.

" That's harsh. We're not here to judge remember" I whispered back to Kayla after hitting her

" But it's true though " she answered back after pushing me off my magic chair making me scratch my hand in the process.

" Well, Go have some fun now, we'll take care of everything" Jasmine said to Chris hiding the little panic in her voice seeing that we couldn't think of anything yet.

I could imagine why though. In all her years of doing 'magic', never have we ever had kids asked us for favor like this especially one as that. Normally kids would wants to become popular, a nerd, etc ... and we'll come with a stupid idea for making their wish come truth.

" what should we do " Kayla said looking at us this time.

" There's no we in team" I said trying to take myself out of this.

" Just like there's no I either, you know " Kayla backfired. " uhm ; I want Jacob to find out that you're here because we wouldn't want you to get in trouble . Righttt ? " she continued emphasizing on the find out .

" Oh nooo ; not Jacob " Jasmine added making a pouting face.

' what will my mom say if my brother told him that I went to the party. '

Ah , I could already picture her yelling and fussing already . But does she knows that Jacob isn't home either '

" wait a minute, what is Jacob doing here ? " I said coming to realization . " He's only 10 years old " I continued

Jacob was always too told for his age. And since he does act more mature then us ; people does sometimes confused who's the older siblings. But seeing the fact that he doesn't go to BHS , how can he come in .

Can anyone come in ??

" Those sneaky kids " I finally speak giving them a fake smile

" Nah; we're just sweet and sour baby " Kayla spoke flipping her flawless hair while giving me a wink

Looking at them I could tell that we barely had any similarities in our appearance. the only thing we have in common is our hair length and color, although mine had a darker shade of brown.

I was a Red hair baby . My dad used to call me a fireball.

Why ?!

because even at a very young age I wouldn't take shit from no one. I still don't . But after the death of my dad; I had changed my hair color to brown and even decreased my level of attitude because I only want to be my daddy's fireball .

"  devil in disguise " I spat looking at her making her grinned even more" ugh, fine " I said defeated

" It's not like you had a choice anyway" Kayla smiled like she just won a thousand dollars.

" I have an idea " jasmine stated making us both sigh. "what about we make a girl fuck him " she continue while air quoting make up

" wooow nooo " I replied sarcastically to Jasmine  " omg we should like magically get someone that he doesn't know appear and make her have sex with him, you know " I continued giving her a duh look

" The thing is no one wants to have sex with him. Not even his ex . " Kayla said making me laughed. it's like she was reading my mind.

" I once heard his ex said that she would rather die then do it with him" Jasmine stated " and obviously Nerly, It won't work if he knows about our plan dumbass. It has to worked out like its plan . Even if we have to drug them " jasmine continued

" okay let's say we drug them, not saying that we will ; how will he believes he's no longer a virgin " I curiously asked

" and you are aware that he needs to sleep with a girl right here right . As in today! tonight ! Now !" Kayla proceeds yelling to make her point

" I get it " jasmine said cutting me off with an attitude

" Tell me about your plan then " Kayla asked earning a glare from me

Honestly, I was impressed and shocked at the same time. After all those years of knowing jasmine, she once again amazed me .

=*=

" Do you know what to do " Kayla asked the ' nerd ' for a thousand times already

" Yes, I got it " she said getting a little frustrated

I don't blame her, I would've been mad also if I was her cuz jasmine was talking to her like she's dumb.

"What's your name again" Jasmine asked trying to be nice

" Pretty soon, it won't matter no more" she smirked provokingly at Kayla

" Well bitch, that's if we fucking decide to help your loser ass to become a somebody " Kayla fired back through the hole separating from exposing ourselves.

Kayla isn't the swearing type but that doesn't mean she's ignorant either. she likes being the lady-like. According to her a proper lady shouldn't swear, eat like a pig and be ratchet. which is everything Jasmine and I are.

Normally in order for Kayla to avoid swearing, she usually uses the word Ashes for ass, funky for fucking and butterfly for whores.

I never used to understand why she used butterfly but over the years, it made perfect sense .

' Typical Kayla ' I thought

" Well anyway butterfly, you may proceed to the plan " Kayla continued hurrying her.

" What time is it " butterfly asked

' why am I calling her that. oh wait, it's call idk her name ' I answer my own question. Don't judge me, we all do that sometimes.

" 11:35 " jasmine answered.

And that was the last time we've seen Ms. Butterfly.

Ok, I'm exaggerating a little.