The Gathering of the Clans Book 2 Chapter 8

Book 2

Chapter 8

<<<Black Wolf >>>

They piped Ian's announcement over the PA system in places. Men everywhere were listening in on their radios at checkpoints. The news networkwas broadcasting the audio. Ian made his announcement and stayed on the radio answering questions from the public. Fielding the health-related questions he couldn't answer over to the doctor's channel. People seemed relieved that there were scientists looking into the phenomenon. Ian didn't tell them they were actually there to find the meteorites that crashed in the surrounding lakes.

The men were a bit stunned and after the announcement and the question, and answer session was over. Some wandered off to be checked by or check on their partners. Dr. Clinton Medina was on the radio with the doctors in Pepepski about what to look for on their patients both female and male. "The furthest along pregnancy we have seen is eight to nine weeks. After that, it's a guessing game. We'll be doing ultrasounds and blood work to track their progress." "Thanks, Rod. I'm sorry Opal jumped the gun on you guys." Rod laughed. "I think she's in the proverbial dog house on this one. Ian's not happy at all about the panic she caused."

Clinton laughed. "I would guess not. We were just trying to get some information on what was going on." "Yeah, I understand. Now you know what to look for at your end. Keep us in the loop if you figure anything out. Like I said this is a guessing game." "Will do. Gotta go we're getting calls about little blue lines being found. Black Wolf Hospital out."

"Quit grinning you moron! It's all your fault!" Roger dodged the folder Ryan tossed at his head. Ryan flopped on the couch as the door opened. "Daddy why you yelling at Papa," Ryan smirked at Roger. "Yes, Papa why am I yelling at you." Roger grinned."Your daddy is going to have a baby. You're going to have a new little brother in about 7 months." The boys danced around Ryan screaming about a new brother. Ryan gave Roger a one-finger salute.

Chancellor was hiding behind the steam table. "Maison! You behave yourself! I'm too old for making babies!" "But my lover, the fun is in the trying." "You're wearing a condom from now on, you hear me!" Maison laughed low. Your mouth says no but your wonderful eyes say yes." Chancellor squeaked and ran for the kitchen. Much to the amusement of the men in the chow hall.

Dr.Burch Krzysztof was an OB/GYN and couldn't believe the news. Men could now get pregnant thanks to the Sickness. "You're going to be really busy love. I bet there are a lot of pregnant men, considering how much they sneak off with each other around here." Burch laughed. "I guess so. I have to say I agree totally withPepepski on the issue of abortion. There are too many men who would love to have a newborn son. Personally, I believe abortion is just legalized murder and refuse to perform them."

"Papa! Daddy!" Tom laughed as their two new sons Kaiya and Kyman ran up. "What my little loves?" "Everyone is talking about babies and we were wondering something." Tom giggled, having an idea of what the brothers were about to ask. Kyman nudged Kaiya to ask the question. "Well, we were wondering if we would be getting a new baby in our family?" Burch gagged on his tea. He'd never thought to check Tom. Tom laughed at Burch's reaction. "Well, Papa, what's the prognosis on that?" Burch giggled and rounded the table. Tom stood up and Burch lifted the back of his shirt peering down the back of his pants. "Yes boys, you're going to get a new brother." The two high fived and ran to brag and spread the news.

Tabor was hopping with excitement as his captain kissed him in the hallway. "One time with you is all it took. Damn Captain! you're fertile!" Grayson laughed. "I'm glad you're happy about this Tabor. I was afraid you'd be mad at me." Tabor smiled. "Mad over what. I believe things happen for a reason in this world. That means I was meant to have your baby." Grayson smiled. "I like the way you think. So now that I've already knocked you up, want to go to our room and cuddle?" Tabor stopped walking and looked into Greyson's eyes. "Our room?" Greyson nodded. "You're mine and I don't like sharing my man. You move your stuff in tomorrow. Tonight you're with me." Tabor began to cry. "I love you."