The Gathering of the Clans Book 2 Chapter 6

Book 2 Chapter 6

<<< Pepepski >>>

HQ

Colonel Samson Williams was stunned. He had been called to the HQ. The doctors and scientists had explained their new information and Ian had shown him the picture of his unborn son. First aliens and now pregnant males. His superiors were never going to believe this. This mission had started out easy and has gone completely crazy since then. What in the hell was he supposed to do now?

Ian set a glass of scotch in front of him. Samson noticed glasses in front of the other men as well. "A toast my friends! I am going to be a father!" The men raised their glasses. Ian smiled. "On that note anyone who needs another drink or two to deal with this news, please feel free to help yourself. I know I'm going to have another." Dan leaned back from the table. "So a male who is pregnant will have a horizontal blue line across his spine about level with his hips. The further developed the line is, the further along the pregnancy is and the length of the pregnancy is about 7 months."

Rod smiled and nodded. "Along with the checkups we now have to check every male and female for pregnancy and we don't know if the females get the mark or not because we never knew to look for it. Let alone look for it on a male." Dan grinned and stood up. "I'm going to start by checking my personal doctor." Dan grinned evilly. "Come here, my lovely man." "Rod started ahead blankly in shock. He'd never even thought of himself and he and Dan had been fucking like bunnies. "Dan helped Rod out of the chair and pulled him into the room off the kitchen quickly shutting the door. The door opened moments later. Dan was grinning and supporting Rod who was crying. "Oh Zackarias, patient number two right here."

Team 2 County E

Wyatt sighed. There hadn't been many people to pick up from the two villages they went to. Beckerville had three men as its survivors and Coolidge had two teen boys. Both groups swore they had looked for other survivors and all they found was dead. They'd searched each car they had come across on the roads and they found one child. A little 2-year-old boy Wyatt adopted as soon as he got his hands on him. Too young to remember his name, Wyatt named him Jeremie and held him while the boy sucked down a sipper cup of water.

Frank opened a box of Nilla Wafers and offered the boy one. Jeremie looked up at Wyatt. "It's okay son, Frank works with your daddy he's safe. The boy smiled and took the Nilla Wafer. Frank shook his head. "I still can't believe we found him in a car seat in an unoccupied car. Who would leave such a little angel like that." Wyatt rubbed the little boy's back. "Sometimes I think the parent has the madness and just walks off. Considering how violent they can get I don't know which is better." Private Nathan Justi giggled. "Well, he's got a good daddy and a bunch of uncles now. "Hey Captain we're coming up on Pepepski, better let them know we're incoming. Frank laughed, handed the box of wafers to Wyatt, and grabbed the mic. "I'll do it, you keep feeding the little guy."

Team 5 V West of Friendship

Corporal Jamahl Kadar couldn't believe his luck. It had been a quiet route with just stops at Jackson and Inona to pick up people and set up the post offices. County V didn't even have many cars to check. That's what had stood out as odd on their way back to Pepepski. There was a car that wasn't there before. That's when Mr. Murphy stepped in. The man that popped out of the driver's seat had blood running down his face from his eyes, ears, and nose. He also had a gun in his hand and was pointing it at him. "I have to do it you know. I have to, it's the only way to end the pain! I'm sorry but I have to kill you to end the pain." He raised the gun and pulled the trigger.