||65||

3rd Person PoV

Jiraiya cut his fingers and clicked his wrists before adding more blood to his eyes creating an extra pattern that joined the usual blood tear pattern on his face.

"I'm using sage mode," the white haired man announces.

"What?" both y/n and Gamaken asked the man in disbelief. They both knew that this meant that they were facing tough opponents.

Y/n pulled her summoning scroll out and released the seal. She has to make it so she can summon whatever is inside of this scroll quickly no matter what.

"You don't mean..?" Gamaken asked, trailing off.

"Yes indeed. I'm summoning the two great sages," Jiraiya nodded confirming the girls and frogs suspicions.

Y/n had heard about the two great sages, apparently they were old and argued a lot together but they were extremely useful and held a lot of power.

"But it's still going to take a little while before I'm able to summon the both of them here. And until that time, I can't release my hands," Jiraiya continued, "until then, I'm counting on the both of you to buy me some time."

"Alright, as ungraceful as I am, I shall try," Gamaken agrees.

"I will as well," y/n nodded along before moving to the front of the frogs head and sitting on his nose, "sorry but I don't want to hurt you in the process."

"It's OK," the frog assured her before they both got ready to fight.

The lizard seemed to swallow Nagato and then disappeared.

"He just vanished," Jiraiya said astounded but y/n shook her head.

"Some lizards can blend in with their surroundings. Don't let them fool you," she told the sage and the toad.

"Right," they both said in unison.

"Now where do you think he found himself a creature such as that?" Jiraiya asked, "since he's made himself invisible, we've got to use barrier battle arts."

"Barrier.... Battle... Arts?" y/n repeated, confused by the new terminology.

Jiraiya jumped up, clicked his feet together twice and then landed while swinging his hair around. A strange orb of light appeared and engulfed the two ninja and the toad.

They all watched as the light continued to expand, travelling high above the walls and in cracks.

"Is this a sensory thing?" Y/n asked just as an explosion of some kind appeared out of no where and a strange three headed winged dog came bounding down to the three of them with vicious growls.

"Mr Gamaken! Y/n!" Jiraiya shouted.

"Right!"

"As ungraceful as I am, here we go!"

Y/n stood up and shot her arms out, her hands started to make the air visible as steam started to form and the l/n clans kekkei genkai activated.

Gamaken also moved and started to get ready to jump, when he did he bounded from wall to wall as a large icicle formed in y/n's hand that wasn't holding her still very small bow. She waited until she managed to gather her balance before throwing it at the three headed beast, pinning one of its wings to the pipes as Gamaken trapped its neck in between his weapon.

"Hey you're both pretty good," Jiraiya praised them. Y/n smiled at that but grew serious before clicking her fingers, the ice almost instantly melted and became a burning liquid burning the wing before evaporating.