||15||

The morning came and I basically had to peal Shikamaru off me because at some point through the night, I fell asleep as well and he apparently started using me as a pillow. Unacceptable...

I got up, showered and made breakfast (assuming Shikaku and Yoshino stayed over) before grabbing an apple and leaving in my training gear.

I arrived at the training field, yawning and still eating.

"You finally arrived?" Yuuto asked pretty bored.

"Sorry, I got lost on the road of life, what did I miss?" I asked.

"Nothing because I'm not starting without you all being here," Hyousuke tells me, I nod and sit in between Yuuto and Riku.

"First lets do a basic exercise. Getting to know each other. I'm Hyousuke, I smoke too much and I have a stupidly large family, I hate cabbage and I want to be able to have a lie-in one day," he introduces the activity before pointing at Yuuto.

"I'm Yuuto, I like to be active and moving around, being tied down isn't my thing. I want to become strong enough to show my family that I deserve our jutsu and that I can find my sister and bring her home one day," Yuuto continues before looking at me.

"I'm y/n, I guess I like calm areas and playing card games and board games, I don't like having to go out of my way to do something. I want to... have the life my mother wanted me to while becoming a great shinobi," I told them before looking towards Riku.

"I'm Riku, I don't particularly like or dislike anything, but if you get on my nerves, I won't be happy at all. I want to become a medical ninja and have a great team to support," he says.

"Alright now we know each other lets start training," Hyousuke sensei tells us. We jumped up and stood in a line.

"Y/n, what can you do?" he asked me.

"Nothing at the moment, but I have all my families jutsu memorised, it's just... finding my trigger that's the issue. I'm good at throwing kunai and I guess I'm ok at taijutsu?" I replied, awkwardly rubbing the back of my neck.

"Well, I want you to focus on finding a trigger outside of our training and focus on your throwing and taijutsu while in training, when you get your trigger, we'll change it up a bit," he tells me, I nod.

"Yuuto?"

"My family have a long line of trackers, but my version of the tracking is through my tattoos. I can concentrate my chakra to the animals or symbols and find almost anything as long as it's in a certain range," Yuuto replied, rolling up his sleeves to show dozens of small tattoos of symbols and animals. I'm almost certain his arms wont be the only place covered in tattoos either.

"Alright, we'll work on expanding your tracking range and chakra control," Hyousuke sensei tells him, Yuuto nods and now we're just waiting for Riku.

"I have a large amount of chakra and if I get a bit of a persons blood in my system I can see any issues with their body and chakra network. My family have been a long line of medical ninja for generations, so I'm just following it considering other than healing, I'm only good at genjutsu," he told our sensei who just nods.

"That's perfect. We'll work on that blood skill of yours and your genjutsu," Hyousuke sensei concluded, "this makes the perfect team, we have an offensive ninja, y/n, a tracker ninja, Yuuto, and a medical ninja, Riku. As well as a long ranged ninja when around, aka, myself."

"Sounds like we can become unstoppable," Yuuto says pretty confidently.

"Only if we actually train, let's all do taijutsu today and then tomorrow we will start working on individual skills," Hyousuke sensei suggests, and as he says we spend the rest of the day sparring and learning new techniques that seem to be pretty useful.

By the end of the day, we were all exhausted so Hyousuke decided to treat us to barbeque. We sat down in a booth and after a while of eating I noticed Shikamaru's team sat in a booth on the opposite side of the room.

So that lazy butt actually woke up, huh?