||62||

Two men eventually came in.

They were definitely middle aged men and looked like they worked overtime to keep up with bills and stuff. But they looked moderately happy.

They were talking about the rain and how it pouring more than usual. Then one started questioning why and what would happen if Pain was using too much power but the other shut him up by telling him that Pain has done a lot for the village and that they shouldn't be questioning it.

"Sorry to keep you waiting," Jiraiya finally spoke up, now knowing these were the guys we wanted.

"Hey where's our order? You didn't bring out anything!" the one who was questioning Pain earlier asked angrily.

"No no, you two guys have an absolute stroke of luck tonight because this evening the two of you get to enjoy our grand opening special," Jiraiya told them, trying to cover up for the lack of alcohol he was providing. I mentally sighed at the situation. I couldn't see anything but the two shinobi's feet so it's not like I could see anything that was happening.

"We do? Really?" the questioning guy asked again excitedly.

"So what is it?" the husband of the woman earlier asked as equally excited, "tell us!"

"It's a little thing I like to call the club frog torture special," Jiraiya told them, the transformation jutsu was let off me and I snuck behind the two shinobi and pulled out two kunai. I'm thankful that I don't have a shadow purposely because it makes sneaking up even easier.

I put the two kunai at each of the men's throats after Jiraiya transformed himself from his bar tender form back to his usual form.

"Aw man, you looked better that way," I sighed as the two guys leaned into me in fear I'll take them out.

"Who the hell are you?" the husband asked.

"I'm the one asking the questions," Jiraiya answered before motioning for me to let them go. I was confused but did and moved to the side, the two quickly pushed themselves away from the bar and closer to the door as Jiraiya jumped onto the bar top.

"And I have quite a lot of them to ask," Jiraiya finished what he was saying and I just watched the scene in silence as the husband threw a smoke bomb. I used the smoke and quickly ran to the door.

"Now run!" the husband shouted, I moved so that I wasn't next to the handle so when the questioner tried to pull it open, he found it was locked and blocked by your truly.

"Hey, sorry to block your way," I stuck my tongue out at them childishly as the smoke cleared and the walls started turning into the insides of the frog again. I jumped out the way just as the mouths lining started to grab onto the questioner.

"So we've technically been eaten by a frog," I noted, Jiraiya nodded, "I never expected that but I guess I can say a life goal has been checked."

Jiraiya gave me a strange look.

"I'm joking, but don't you think those guys look...dead?" I pointed at the husband and the questioner who were both stuck to the frogs mouth.

"They're just faking it," Jiraiya told me. I think it's fairly obvious they are but it's just weird.

"Now judging the way you two were twirling your kunai, I'm going to guess you two are just underling shinobi, am I right?" Jiraiya started to approach them, "and does that rogue ninja symbol signify that you're loyal to Pain?"

"Damn it," the questioner cursed as he struggled to free himself but gave up after a few seconds.

"What is this place?" the husband asked. I guess we'd be here for a while so I sat down and zoned over to my clone. It's not raining anymore, I transformed the clone into a normal looking villager and kept walking around just as a bunch of paper butterflies came flying around.

"The angel is sending guidance to us," one villager says. Guidance? More like she's searching for a specific h/c haired girl (aka me) and a white hedgehog headed man (aka Jiraiya).

I poofed my clone and returned to my body to see the questioner was now a frog and the husband was telling Jiraiya that Pain was never seen before and that they don't know where he is but everything that is happened in the public is done by Lady Angel.

It's also very lucky for foreigners to get through the gates and it's only a few people who are able to get through.

Also that Pain conquered the hidden rain all by himself. Lord Hanzo always had guards and body searches all around him before Pain managed to take him down. But the husband couldn't answer much because he was unknown, people don't know much about him.

Apparently the thing we shouldn't fear is his jutsus but the thing we should fear is his metal like heart. That he was merciless and wiped out villages and the main hidden rain members.

"Jiraiya, they've started searching thoroughly," I told him, he nodded and then started warning the husband that he'll become a frog if he doesn't tell him everything he wanted.

He started walking away, I followed after him as the stomach opened and we exited the frog and appeared in a cave.

I started preparing myself for a battle as Jiraiya summoned this weird long bodied frog from his body. Shaking off the fact that that isn't the weirdest thing I've seen the white haired Sannin do while travelling with him, I pull out a small summoning scroll from my bag.

I was trained how to used the snowflake guardians one summoning. Apparently we're not allowed to use it unless it's completely necessary and non of the now present guardians know what the summoning is because non of us have had to use it. But I have a feeling I'll be finding out what it is soon enough.

"Y/n," Jiraiya snapped me out of my thoughts, "it's time to go."

"Understood," I nodded and we started walking away again.