||2||

"Y/n! You'll be late for school if you don't wake up!" I heard my father shout in the other side of the house even though I was sat in the kitchen, eating an apple. He walked in and saw me.

"Oh-- you're already up?" he asked, I nodded and threw the apple core in the bin.

"I'll be going now. I heard the Hokage was looking for you," I told him, he just looks up confused before a thought clicked in his head.

"I know why. Anyway, remember what I said about the shadow moving," he reminded me, I just waved it off and said I remembered before walking out.

"What people don't see, don't kill them," I say to nothing as I stepped into a shadow and appeared in an alleyway near the academy. The whole yard was bustling with children my age, a little younger and a little older.

I start walking through the yard, gaining some glances off people and whispers. They obviously were all curious who I was. They're not finding out who I am that easily.

Approaching one of the sensei's I nod my head curtly at him.

"I am new. I'm sure you know of my arrival?" I told him, he nodded and gestured for me to follow him. We walked inside and I was taken to a room where a round table circled the trunk of a tree, there were multiple other sensei's in there. I was sat down and then they started explaining everything, rules, behaviour, how classes work etc.. It was all pretty basic and boring stuff my father has been drilling into my head since day one.

"Alright, let's introduce you to your class. You'll be with Iruka sensei's class," one of the men tells me. A younger one stands up. He has his hair tied up and a scar horizontally on his nose.

"Nice to meet you f/n l/n. I hope you learn a lot with me," Iruka sensei smiles before leading me out the room and down the corridor, down a flight of stairs and then to a classroom. Opening the door and walking in with me following close behind. The class was quite loud until they saw me.

"Alright class, as you can see we have a late joiner. This is f/n l/n, take care of her," Iruka sensei introduces me, "y/n go sit beside Kiba."

A boy with makeup going from his chin up to his cheeks and a dog like look stood up and waved cheekily like he was planning something.

I nodded and started walking with a bored yawn. I noticed a wire on the ground, raised up but not easily noticeable to the naked eye. There was a shadow underneath it and a shadow looming where I'd sit because of the way the lights were positioned.

Purposefully, I allowed myself to trip on the thread but used the shadow to cushion me and easily place me on my seat beside the standing Kiba.

"You should sit down, class is starting," I tell the boy who is now looking around confused. I leaned down and pulled the wire up, wrapping it up and placing it on his half of the desk.

"H-h-how?" he stuttered before flopping onto the seat next to me not too happy about the result of his prank.

??? PoV

Iruka sensei entered the class with a girl. At first I didn't really care until I recognised the girl to be the one myself and Choji saw yesterday on our way home.

"Shikamaru, it's that girl," Choji whispered, I just nodded and listened on.

"Y/n go sit beside Kiba," Iruka sensei tells her, she nods and walks towards where Kiba was waving like an idiot. It doesn't take a genius to know he was planning something. The girls eyes narrow as if she noticed something. Then she tripped over something which surprised me but she just appeared next to Kiba rather than falling on the floor, leaving the whole class in a stunned silence, even Iruka sensei was surprised.

"You should sit down, class is starting," she said with a pretty bored tone. She leant down and picked something up, rolling it into a neat ball and then placing it in front of Kiba.

"A wire..." I muttered as Kiba just stuttered out a 'how' question because that wire wouldn't have been noticeable by anyone so easily.

Not only that but she did the same thing she did in the tree yesterday. Just falling into a shadow and disappearing... or should I say, reappearing but on the seat rather than somewhere else.

"A-anyway..." Iruka sensei spoke up, gathering the classes attention. I just spent the rest of the class watching her. She didn't do much.

Actually, she didn't do anything. She just laid her head on the desk and slept.

"Shikamaru!" Choji clicked his fingers in my face as we walked outside. Iruka sensei wanted us to practice our kunai throws.

Your PoV

"Let's see... Sasuke, why don't you throw first?" Iruka sensei asked holding out four kunai knives. A boy with a blue shirt and black hair and an annoyingly absent expression, stepped forward and took the knives. He stood in a stance and threw them. Three of them hitting bullseye, one being just slightly off by a little bit.

"How about you next, y/n?" he asked turning to me. I nodded and pulled the four kunai out of each target.

Four targets are boring. Such an easy task. Should I just do two? No doubt I'll get two kunai in the centre of both so I guess I could.. But then I'd get a ton of attention.. What a pain...

3rd person

Y/n raised her arms up, two kunai in each hand and then threw them.

Everyone watched as the kunai knives didn't separate into four columns, instead they separated into pairs and hit two of the targets.

Two kunai were pinned in the two targets centres like it was an easy task.

"Y/n-- that was wonderful! Your father must've taught you well!" Iruka sensei praised her as she moved away from where she was stood and sit under a tree, yawning.

"Whatever," she mumbled, closing her eyes and resting in the shadow of the tree.