Two boners in few hours (18+++)

Start from the beginning

My head was only revolving around Cookie. Why was she so mad at me? I didn't like her misunderstanding with Elliot guy. It really upset her and I hated seeing her upset ever. I could put my ego, self respect, wealth everything at stake if it meant I could stop one tear from her eye. I don't understand how her mood directly revolves around mine.

"David, take the car to Elliot's hotel." I said and he needed no more instructions. He knew he had to figure out Elliot and his hotel room but still he wouldn't complain. In approximately twenty minutes I was standing outside his hotel room. I knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" He yelled from the other side of the door.

"It's Ayan. Veronica's boyfri.... friend. Veronica's friend." I said trying to avoid the boyfriend word. I could hear his footsteps approaching the door and in no time he opened the door.

"What do you want?" He said as he put on a shirt.

"I need to talk to you. Is it okay if I come in?" I said and I can't believe I am talking this sweetly to a guy who was practically hitting on my girl.

"Sure. Come in. You can use the word boyfriend you know." He said as I walked in his room. It was quite a large room for one person and the view outside was terrific. I wonder why I haven't ever been to this hotel.

"About today, I am really sorry you had to find out like this man." I said as I sat down on the bed.

"It's not your fault man. I feel stupid for asking you ways to woo your girlfriend." He chuckled a little bit but he seemed very sad.

"That's an innocent mistake. You didn't know we were together. It can happen to anybody." I said trying to sound like the optimistic person.

"Yeah right."

"Listen Elliot, I know this is hard. Very hard. You have to understand that she doesn't know that you feel for her but she loves you man. Like she genuinely does. It really hurt her that she hurt you. She would never do that to you or anybody else. She isn't that type of a girl." I said trying to defend my Cookie as much as possible.

"I know that man. I've known it for years. Its just that... I don't know how to say it. I love her man. I have loved her since years even when she was dating that dick Lucas guy. It's so difficult to deal with the fact that she's gone. She will never love me back like I love her and it sucks. It totally sucks." He said punching the table and I felt for the dude.

The thought of losing her terrifies me. Like literally terrifies me like thats the worst thing that could happen or will ever happen. He's already lost her his heart might be throbbing.

"I know it does. I can't say I understand it but I can feel your pain and the only advice I can give you is to let it go. I know it's easier to preach than practice but you don't have a choice. The more you keep it in you the more it's going to hurt. It's your decision if you want to keep hurting or be happy." I said and honestly even I didn't know what I was saying but Cookie told me this once and I was just trying it on him.

"It's not her fault. I know. It's not like she cheated on me or something but I just couldn't see her kissing you like that. I reacted in a very wrong way." He said and I was so glad he realised it himself.

"So, if you know that it isn't her fault maybe talk to her then. She is a very sensitive person and the last thing she wants to do is hurt somebody. It kills her when she unintentionally or intentionally hurts someone. Please talk to her. She'll be relieved." I said and I would try convincing him more hundred times more if it meant Cookie would smile again.