CH. XX

⋆ ☄︎. · ̊ * 🔭
chapter twenty

 · ̊ * 🔭chapter twenty

After having a lovely breakfast with the boys, we head to the building with uneasiness and tenseness in our stomachs

None of us talk on the road and when we arrive, Seokjin hesitatingly knocks on the door.

"Whatever happens, we're doing this together," Namjoon affirms us quietly before opening the door.

Our manager holds no emotion as he motions us to sit down. After all of us take a seat, we patiently wait for his answer.

"Hello, guys," he greets us as we bow our heads, "I hope you're ready, whatever you will hear will change everything."

Damn, can he just tell us and not leave us with tense muscles.

"Congratulations, Bangtan Sonyeondan, your debut will be on the twelfth June."

The happiness is infectious. It starts as a tingle in my fingers and toes, much like the feeling I have when I'm anxious, but instead of worrisome it's warm.

I feel it pass through me like a warm ocean wave, washing away the stress of my day to leave me refreshed inside.

"Really?" Jimin and Hoseok exclaim in unison, hugging each other tightly while doing that.

"I need to hug this out," Taehyung mumbles while spreading his arms widely, a big smile painted on his lips.

Yoongi smiles as well and begins to embrace Taehyung tightly.

"This is crazy," Jeongguk mumbles from beside me, capturing the joy with a beautiful smile.

"Thank you so much!" Namjoon exclaims, "we won't disappoint you and do our best."

"I will take care of all of them" Seokjin promises while nodding his head, "we will do our best and hopefully help the entertainment."

"I believe in you boys," PD-nim smiles, "and girl," he points out while scratching the back of his head.