Parker's Luck 🕷️🕷️

Start from the beginning

" The colors go like this: White 1 for you, visitors, red 2-3 , cleaners, yellow 4-5 are interns , 6-7 are green, the scientists and higher interns,dark navy blue 8 are the security guards and the highest scientists, also where all the data is kept, 9-10 are aqua blue and that is only for Mr.Stark, Ms.Potts and the Avengers." Silence filled the room for a second, but me i was exasperated, i am aqua. That was the only thought that filled my mind, what am i going to do? And when i believed that it couldn't turn out to be any worse, the scanner makes its way in. "Please keep your badges visible so that you will be recognized by the security and scanner." My classmates scanned their badges in amazment as F.R.I.D.A.Y. spoke their type. God why do this to me. "Eugene Thompson, white, level : 1, visitor. " Flash jumps hearing the voice and so do other kids.

The line was getting smaller and smaller and my time has come. I quickly scanned it getting ready for the emmbarrasment. "Good Morning, Peter. Aqua,level : 10. Nice seeing you here at the lobby again,would like me to make your presence known by Mr.Stark?" F.R.I.D.A.Y. spoke, more human this time. "Hello F.R.I.D
A.Y. no please don't, im here on a trip." "Well then, have a splendid time on your tour Peter." Right now my face is bright red and in any moment i feel like i could explode. "Why does Parker have a level 10 badge?!?!?!" Flash screams, i put my hands on my ears not wanting to go deaf. Emily starts glaring at him. "Because he is Mr.Stark's personal intern, that is why! And if i hear anybody screaming again, you'll have to watch the tower from outside.Is.That.Clear?" I just got chills down my spine, women can be really scary.

We move again and we are in the elevator right now. Emily scans her badge and a holographic image appears as she selects the floor. But the elevator doesn't move. "Gosh darn it, sorry it seems we have a problem, we'll have to take another elevator, she sighs defeated looking down at her feet. Don't make me do this......Damn it. As she was about to press the button so that the door would open, i speak. "F.R.I.D.A.Y. level 1 , please." Emily turns to me suprised, i can feel the slight blush creeping on my cheeks. "With pleasure, Peter." The elevator starts moving. Some turn to me and gasp, some start talking, Mr.Williams just looks at me in amazment. Flash....is Flash. "Peter you're a life-saver!" "That was so cool!"Ned whisper-screams at me, i just chuckle lightly.

The doors open and we scramble out, there are works exposed everywhere and Tony's posters all over the walls, diplomas and such. "Do not touch anything, not even bump it slightly without my permission." We walk quickly through rooms and rooms with small works, experiments being exposed. Then finally we get to the Avenger museum that has a category for each avenger. Mine had the old costume and other things, my face turns red as a tomato. Ned is laughing beside me. I bump my elbow into him. "Stop it, you can stop now Ned!" I whisper at him, starting to get even more emmbarrased "I'm— sorry—i just—can't!" He says between his laughs.

When we finally get out of there, he calms down and pats my back, wearing a big grin on his face. I furrow my eyebrows at him and we get in the elevator. Emily looks at me with pleading eyes. Guess im doing it for the rest of the tour.  But before i can say anything. "F.R.I.D.A.Y. level 2 " Eugene's voice booms in the elevator. Silence , the elevator won't move. Flash starts fuming with anger, pushes through the sudents and grabs me by the colar. "Why aren't we moving?! What did you do to it Parker?! I bet you hacked it!" Emily jumps in the conversation and saves me from probably a punch in the face.  "Mr.Thompson! Stop that immediately or else out! F.R.I.D.A.Y. is known for only answering the ones she is close to or the avengers, sometimes not even to them." "That doesn't explain anything!" Flash quickly retorts.

"As Peter here is Mr.Stark's intern, it was expected of the A.I. to respond to him. Now please Peter if you could." She smiles politely. I brush my clothes with my hands. "F.R.I.D.A.Y. level 2 and 3, stop at each 2 minutes ,one way glass." "Of course Peter." It starts moving.  And Emily looks confused at me. "O-Oh i thought it would be a waste of time, if we wondered through the levels ,just looking at the offices. Sorry.." "No its a great idea Peter." She pats my shoulder. I back off in a corner waiting to arrive. Flash appears in my view. "Dont you think im fooled by this, you surely paid her and hacked the system, just you wait till i tell the security, Penis. You dont have a intership here just admit it." Unbelievable. "Flash there is no way i could have hacked the system or pay her. Isn't this enough evidence?" Well i lied to the part with hacking it, i did hack it once, but the rest is all true. "Yeah yeah sure, penis." He shoves me and backs away. I wish i could beat the crap out of him, but im scared i'll put him in the hospital.

We finally get to the intern level, there we get out. "You can walk around anywhere you please, just ask permission before you touch anything ." She looks at her watch. "You have exactly 2 hours and 6 minutes to walk around, also you may meet Mr.Banner if you're lucky." She winked at us. "There is a cafeteria, we'll meet there. Well,do your things"

As soon she said that everybody scrambled in different places and offices. The interns were ecsatatic to show them their projects and to explain them. Just then Bruce walks in with some documents. Girls and boys start to fangirl and fanboy. Ned looked like he was about to faint. MJ stood beside him with her poker face. Bruce looked up and walks towards me. "Peter, what are you doing here, shouldn't you be at school?" Confusion was clear in his voice. "Im here with my class as a tour." His face lights up. "Thank god, i dont want you skipping school. Did anybody from the crew made its appearance?" I laugh. "Never and no, to my surprise. I am so thankful for that." Now it was Bruce's time to laugh. "Well in that case im happy for you, also can you help me a bit with this, im not getting any good results." "Sure." I look at the sheet and formulas and spot one little, little mistake. "Look here, its supposed to be minus not plus. I think you missread when you wrote the next sequence." He looks at it and sighs "How could i not see that?" He said almost...dissappointed in himself?

"Oh also ,Bruce, this is Ned your biggest fan, he read all of your books and knows everything about you" I push an unresponsive Ned in front of me. They start to have a conversation and Ned is excited and amazed at the same time. And only now i realise all the stares. I was about to turn and leave somewhere,  when my spidey-sense starts tingling ,from the vent Clint pops up. "Hey there kid." "Why do you do that?" "Do what, the vents?" "Yes bird brain, didn't Stark tell you to stop?" "Well he did , but i dont follow what he says. Come with me for a sec." And with just that he pulls me in the vents with him. As he took me up i could see the faces of my classmates and embarrassment hits me.

"Why did you pull me in here?!?" I whisper to him. Feeling the heat in my cheeks, i know i am blushing so hard. "Awww is Pete here embarrassed?" He chuckles like a devil. "Well that isn't important right now." "What could be more impor—" "I stole Natasha's favorite gun." I looked at him in disbelief, he just nodded. "You are so dead." "I know, that is why i need your help. Take the gun and hide it somewhere, help me Peter. If i die it will be your mission." He hands me the gun and with hesitation i say. "Okay Clint, so be it." We laugh and he sets me back down. "Thank you darling~" And then i feel a pair of lips on my head. I look up to see Clint grinning at me like an idiot, then he disappears into the vents letting no trace. I squeeze my punch, can i just die right now? So many eyes on me, while Ned and MJ are laughing their asses off. Other awing at what happened, starting to gossip. I felt myself sinking into the floor, well at least i wish tho.

"маленький паук"