✰Two✰

Maddie storms over to my table and everyone watches her in aw.

"MACKENZIE  FRANCES ZIEGLER!!!" maddie screams.

I'd never seen Maddie this mad before. Her face was full of anger, she was a tomato, literally. I was starting to tear up though, Maddie never talks to me like this! What's wrong with her?!

"HOW DARE YOU EXPOSE ALL MY VERY DARK SECRETS TO THE SCHOOL!!!" She screamed.

I looked at her confused,I didn't give out any secrets. Nor did I even tell anyone in my life! I was a loyal sister, I would never tell, I would never betray my sister. She was like my best friend, besides Kelsea.

"DON'T LOOK AT ME CONFUSED YOU DID THIS!!!" She screamed. "YOU KNOW WHAT MACKENZIE I HATE YOU!!! I HATE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART!!!".

If your thinking why Maddie is so mad, those secrets are something's that I'd rather not tell. I'll just say there pretty bad! And would REALLY ruin her reputation.

"I'M LEAVING AND IM LIVING IN L.A NOW CAUSE A FAMOUS COMPANY WANTS ME THERE BUT YOUR NOT COMING YOU LITTLE DEVIL!!!" She screamed. "YOUR GONNA LIVE BY YOURSELF!!!" She stormed out of the cafeteria.

I'm gonna have to live by myself? What will I do? I'm only 12! I started sobbing.

My first extinct was to go to my best friend, Kelsea. I mean wouldn't that be everybody's to be honest?

"Kelsea w-what will I do?" I ask with tears steaming down my face.

Kelsea just folded her arms and gave me a glare, it confused me.

"Deal with it yourself! I only used you to get popularity," she laughed.

"W-what?" I asked.

More tears threatened to spill out of my eyes, I felt stabbed in the back (which I was). My best friend, of literally 5 years admits to me she used me? A person I trusted, cared for, loved with my whole heart used me?

"You heard me stupid and I'm leaving!" Kelsea snarled at me.

Before she left she whispered in my ear, her minty breath fanning my neck.

"Btw I'm the reason your parents are gone and your sister is gone," she whispered and handed me my purple glittery diary.
I looked at her shocked.

She did this? She did this to my parents? To my sister? She ruined my life?! She's the reason this is happening to me!!!

"Toodles," she said while flipping the yogurt all over my shirt. The light pink liquid stained all over my perfectly white shirt.

But that didn't seem enough for Kelsea.

"Oh wait one more thing!" Kelsea giggled. "JOHNNY COME HERE!!!".

Johnny Orlando came over, my crush!? What was she going to do to him? Oh sh** please don't tell me-

"Guess what I just found out! Mackenzie has a crush on you!"Kelsea said smiling evilly.

Kelsea looked like she had just won an award, well congrats girl you've officially ruined my life!

Johnny looked at me and gave me a weird look. His perfect smile twisted into a confused frown as I ran out of the cafeteria and started sobbing in the bathroom.

Back to reality
Now that you know what Kelsea did to me let's get on with this stupid school day. I walked to school with my head down low and made sure my sweater was zipped up tight so no one could take off my hood and see my face.

No one had seen my face since I was 12 years old, I was known as she girl with the hooded face.

I walk in the school and try to find a way to my locker without bumping into the popular people. And I did, that was a miracle! I threw all my books in my locker and shut it. But to my horror I saw Kelsea with the popular people standing right there.

This happens all the time to me, I always question why my luck is so f****** bad!

"Look what we have here," said Kelsea giggling acting all innocent.

In Kelsey's group there's Her, Margret Simpson, Nadia Turner, Annie LeBlanc, and Emily Skinner.
And then there's the group of popular boys which is Johnny Orlando, Carson Lueders, Hayden Summerall, and Asher Angel.

"Why do you always keep your hood up?" Asked Kelsea twirling her hair around while batting her eye lashes acting as if she was the victim.

"Because Of you, surprising isn't it?" I say with a bit of sass rolling off my tongue.

Johnny comes over and drags me up the locker by my sweater. That perfect dirty blonde, perfect green eyes, and a perfect smile, also known as my crush was about to kill me by choking me, I love my life so much! (Note the sarcasm).

"Don't talk to her like that," he says with gritted teeth.

Kelsea comes over and kicks me in the stomach with her heels. I fall to the ground clutching my stomach. Margaret comes over and punches me in the nose and it starts bleeding cause she has a sharp ring. Carson comes over and punches me in the eye and I get a black eye.

Then Johnny comes over and punches me one more time on the lip leaving my lip bleeding. They didn't know what damage they did to my face since it was covered by my sweater.

"Let's go John John," Kelsea says pecking him on the lips.

I was already late for class so there was no point in going and embarrassing myself more. I just sat by the lockers and cried. The hallway was empty so my cries echoed through the halls. If your still wondering I do like Johnny, but I guess he hates me and I've already been torn apart before...so being heart broken doesn't make a difference.