✰Eleven✰

I slowly and very softly opened my eyes. The lights of the room struck me and blinded my eyes. I shut my eyes immediately.

"Shut the lights!" Said a voice.

"Okay," said another.

Suddenly I felt the lights go dim. I slowly opens my eyes again to see blurry faces.

"Kenzie omg are you okay?"Maddie asked concerned.

I tried to speak words but nothing came out of my mouth.

"What happened do you know?" Lauren said putting her hand on my shoulder.

Then the memories from the night before struck me like a bullet. Kelsea...she hit me, tried to make me pass out so she could set the house on fire and let me die! She tried to kill me!

I didn't know she would go this far!!! I shot up from my hospital bed breathing super fast.

"Kenzie calm down," Maddie said urging me to take deep breaths.

"Everything is going to be fine," Lauren Joined in.

I laid back down in my bed and just looked around. That's when I noticed Johnny was here, I didn't even know he was here.

"She lied," Johnny said sadly.

"What?" Lauren asked turning to face him with a confused look on her face.

Johnny took a deep breath before looking at me and the others, but more specifically me.

"That morning at school, Kelsea said she wanted to trick Kenzie into coming to a party to humiliate her, I declined and said no but she threatened me if I didn't help her make Kenzie come to the party she'd tell people something really bad that I did. So I helped her, but Kelsea tricked me, she tried to kill Kenzie at that party by hitting her in the head and locking her in a room while starting a fire. But Kenzie was somehow able to escape," said Johnny.
He knew about this? I thought I could trust him?!

"John you knew about this!" Lauren Screamed in anger.

"No I didn't think-," Lauren cut Johnny off.

"How do you know this is true!" Lauren said sassily.

"Kelsea told me," Johnny muttered.

Lauren and Maddie both looked at me.

"Did she do that Kenzie?"Maddie asked.

I slowly nod my head saying a yes.

"JOHN WHY WOULD YOU JUST STAND BY THERE AND WATCH!!!" Lauren said about to slap him but Maddie was able to hold her back.

"I didn't know she would do that! She told me she'd do something else!" Johnny Says in defence.

"UGH JOHN!!!" Lauren screeched.

"Lauren calm down it's not his fault, she tricked him, all we need to do is report Kelsea to the police," Maddie said soothingly.

"You mind if I talk to Kenzie alone?" Johnny Asked as his green eyes reverted to me.

I look at him confused, what did he want to talk about?

"Who knows you might kill her," Lauren said angrily folding her arms.

"Lauren!" Maddie said.

"Fine fine," Lauren said walking out with Maddie.

Johnny then approaches me.

"I am so so sorry Mackenzie," Johnny pleads.

I nod in response.

"I didn't know she would do this and I promise I wouldn't do something to hurt you, the only reason I did before was cause of Kelsea. I understand if you don't forgive me-," I cut him off.

"I-I forgive you..." I manage to say.

Johnny looks up with a flicker of happiness in his eyes.

"Really?!" He chirps.

I nod.

"Thank you Kenzie for understanding," Johnny smiles while pulling me into a hug.