✰Ten✰

Kelsea came locked the door as we entered the room. I got a bad feeling. How is it that all of a sudden your ex best friend just becomes so nice.

"So what did you wanna talk about?" I ask nervously.

"Your so stupid," Kelsea sighs.

"What?" I ask.

"Your so stupid for falling for this!" She Laughed.

"Falling for-," I stop...Kelsea picked up a baseball bat from the corner.

"You really though I'd be friends with a disgusting hideous person like you?! Well now I'm going to end you once and for all!" Kelsea says swinging the bat at my head.

As the bat made contact with my head I fell to the floor. My vision was blurry and sounds were all muffled. But I was able to make out Kelsea running out the door.

Suddenly I heard people screaming and scrambling to get out of the house. And I smelt something, and that's when I knew what Kelsea meant. She set the house on fire!!!

Oh my god I need to get out now!!! I got up and a sharp pain struck my head. I put my hand on my head and limped to the door. I tried to open it but I wouldn't, SHE BARRICADED THE DOOR!!!

How was I supposed to get out?! There was now only one way out. I look at the window, I'm on the second story...I could break a bone. Well I have no choice, I guess. Breaking a bone is better than burning to death!

I slid open the Window as the cold air brushed across my face. I looked down at the concrete, I can't believe I was about to do this. I shut eyes and jumped. It felt like forever before I hit the ground, I was anxious, scared, was I going to die? Break a leg? Be unconscious?

Then a very very sharp pain went through my body and snapped me out of my thoughts. I hit it, I hit the ground! It felt like a million knives had stabbed me throughout my whole body.

I looked at the burning house, the fire had taken over the whole house and I had just made it. I heard someone's voice behind the corner. I tried to get up but it hurt to much.

I screamed in pain and the voices stopped. I was trying to get there attention but so far it wasn't working.

I was standing on my legs but my legs were shaking none stop. My head hurt, my left leg was numb, my right leg had a unspeakable pain, and my whole body felt like I was stabbed everywhere.

I tried to take a step but I couldn't I screamed louder and at the same time crying. Suddenly I started to get VERY dizzy.

Before I could fall, I saw Lauren and Johnny both running around the corner after hearing my screams. The the last words I heard them say were..

"Kenzie oh my god Lauren call the ambulance now!!!" Johnny shouted.

"Kenzie!! Oh god I'll call right now hold on kenz!!!" Lauren Screamed while at the same time letting a few tears escape her eyes.

But then I fell to the ground and blacked out.