✰Twenty✰

Me, Johnny, Maddie, Lauren, Annie, Nadia, and Emily were all sitting in my bedroom.

"I-I don't know what to do! It's j- johnny or m-mom and d-dad," I say as hot tears go down my face.

"Kenzie Kenzie calm down," Lauren Says comforting me.

"I c-can't," I cry into my hands.

"Kenzie we'll figure something out," Nadia said trying to somewhat make me feel better.

"S-shes won, s-she's s-successfully m-made m-my life h-hell," I cry.

"Kenz don't worry," Maddie said.

"Kenzie please just turn me in," Johnny said

" no I w-won't!" I say trying to wipe my tears.

"Mackenzie it's fine please, I mean it," Johnny said as he hugged me.

"N-no I can't let you go," I say.

"At lease she'll be in jail suffering, I'll be happy knowing that, I just want her to suffer no matter the cost Kenzie! She's done so much s*** to you and I'm not letting her get away with it," Johnny said.

I look up at him. My eyes were red and puffy and my lips were quivering. Why does Kelsea have to do this? Why me? I never did anything do her! She just has a pleasure to hurt people.

I wanted to meet my parents, but I didn't want to let go of Johnny. Sure, he's hurt me, but he's never wanted to. He's been there for me every time I was hurt though, which shows he does care.

"Please Kenzie? I want her to get what she deserves," Johnny Says barely in a whisper.

I stare at his emerald green eyes and then see he actually means it. I sigh.

"F-fine," I Say looking away.

It was complete silence for a moment. Then Annie speaks up.

"I guess it's time to report her," Annie said looking down.

We all knew once the police came to get Kelsea, she'd report Johnny.

After they reported Kelsea

We came back from the police station an hour ago and were all still at my house. We officially reported her and handed in the proof to the police. We were now just waiting for them to come knocking on my door to take Johnny.

I was about to tear up again thinking about them taking him away. Each of us were giving Johnny a hug, I already gave mine so I was sitting on the chair looking down. Then Johnny came over to me.

"Hey it'll be okay," he says wiping a tear under my eye.

"No it isn't," I mumble.

"It's for the best kenz," he says.
I just look at him.

"Oh I wanted to ask you this a while ago," Johnny chuckled.

I give him a confused look.

"That day at the cafeteria years ago, when Kelsea told me you liked me, w-was that true?" He asked

I smiled a little, that was the first time I smiled in hours.

"Yes," I said.

"Good cause I really liked you too, but then you ran off and I was really hurt," he said.

"I'm sorry," I say.

"It's fine, I mean y-you love me now right?" He asked.

"Of coarse, I always have, even when you hurt me," I say.

He smiles.

"Don't forget about me okay?" Johnny Says.

"I promise I won't," I say.

He then leans in and kisses me and I kiss back. Then a knock breaks us apart. Annie opens the door.

"I'm looking for Johnny Orlando? He's under arrest and going to jail for vandalism!" Said a police officer.

"I guess it's my time to leave," Johnny said standing up and walking away.

I walked after him to then see him being handcuffed and walked out to the police car. Hot tears went down my face and I started to sob again. I fell on my knees in the doorway.

Johnny turned around one more time before being shoved into the police car. I looked at his emerald green eyes, who knew how long it would be till I saw them again....