✰Twenty Three✰

6 months later

I was swiping through Instagram bored out of my mind. Things have been going really well so far. I've got my grades back on track, my parents are back, I have trustworthy friends, and I'm dating my long time crush Johnny Orlando.

I'll have to admit, things were weird without Kelsea around. I mean she'd be bullying me at school and when she wasn't here to bully me it felt weird.

Lauren, Nadia, Annie, Emily, and I are all a friend group now. Lauren finally forgave them and I've never seen them happier.

Kelsea's parents who live next door absolutely hate my guts. But I don't mind it. There was a sudden knock at my door. I walk over to the door and swing it open. a smile forms on my lips as I see who it is.

"Hey I decided to come visit," Johnny smiles while pecking me on the lips.

I blush and giggle. Even though we've been together for 6 months he still manages to send butterflies through my stomach.

"Well come in then," I say leading him in.

He plops himself down on the sofa and Maddie comes in.

"Oh look who it is mr.spaghetti boy," Maddie Laughed.

One time Johnny was so hungry that he ate a whole platter of spaghetti. And now we joke around About it calling him Spaghetti boy.

"Hey it was only one time!" Johnny said in His defence.

Me and Maddie Laughed.

"Where's Melissa and Kurt?" Johnny Asks.

"They went to get groceries," I said.
My parents absolutely LOVE Johnny. They probably love him more than me and Maddie, and that says a lot.

"Well I'm going to be up in my room see ya," Maddie said grabbing a bag of chips and running upstairs.

Johnny then turns to me.

"So what were you doing?" He asks.

"Just scrolling through insta," I said.

"Did you see it?" Johnny Asked.

"See what?" I asked confused.

Johnnys face then turns serious.

"Kenzie we need to talk about something," he says.

"Oh my god are we breaking up please-," Johnny cuts me off.

"No no no Kenzie not that," he says.
I take a sigh of relief.

"It's Kelsea," Johnny Says looking down.

"What about that b****?" I ask.

"Check her insta," he says.

"What-," he cuts my off again.

"Just do it Kenz," he says

I nod my head and pull out my phone. I go on the Instagram app and search of her name. I then look at her recent and it shocked me so much. I was shocked, scared, and sad. What was she going to do to me now?!

Kelsea_Thompson

Kelsea_Thompson oh look it's Mackenzie in the photo! Your probably wondering why I have HER photo on my account

Kelsea_Thompson oh look it's Mackenzie in the photo! Your probably wondering why I have HER photo on my account. Well I just came to warn Mackenzie to watch her back now. I got out of jail a few days ago and I crave sweet revenge. So Mackenzie I suggest you run for your life. Cause your dead meat hon. And you look ugly asf in this pic. NOW ROT IN HELL YOU UGLY B****!!! IM COMING FOR YOU

Comments are disabled

The end

Part two- Real Friends (prologue is out soon