✰Four✰

I walk over to Lauren's house with my hood on my face tight. I knock on the wooden door and Johnny answers.

"Ziegler What are you doing here, oh and just wanted to say I'm sorry for beating you up, I feel really bad,"Johnny Said groggily, it sounded like he didn't mean it. Which he probable didn't, Lauren probably made him apologize.

"She's hanging out with me!" Lauren said coming out of no where.

Johnny then goes to the living room.
"Come one Kenzie," Lauren said dragging me by the hand.

As we pass the living room I see Kelsea and Johnny kissing.

"Eww!" Lauren said in disgust.

Kelsea just rolled her eyes. We go to Lauren's room and just hang around.

"So who's the best friend who betrayed you?" Lauren asked like an excited child.

"Kelsea," I sighed.

"Omg What did she do?"Lauren Asked.

I stay quiet.

"You don't have to tell me," Lauren said.

"No no it's fine," I said. "Kelsea framed my parents for shooting in a store so they went to jail for a lifetime, then she took my diary and exposed all my sisters dark secrets, so she left me too and moved somewhere else, and now I live alone, Kelsea bullies me and beats me up,".

"I'm so sorry," said Lauren. "She's a complete Psycho! Who the actual hell does that!" Lauren Says in disbelief.

"What about you?" I ask trying my best to change the subject.

"My best friends were Annie, Nadia, and Emily. Kelsea asked them to be in her group and they agreed but I didn't. I knew all the bad things Kelsea had done," said Lauren. "But I'm just furious on how someone could even do something like that Mackenzie!".

"I know," I mumble quietly.

"We're gonna show Kelsea who's boss!" Lauren said. "We're going to a party,".

"What no way I'm never going to a party!" I said declining the very second.

"Mackenzie you listen to me now! You want to show her you don't care right?" Lauren asked.

I nodded.

"Okay go get a party dress and take off your hood," said Lauren.

"No way I'm never taking off my hood," I said backing away from her.

"Mackenzie!" Lauren screeched.

"Fine," I Give in without a fight.

I was always the person to give in, without a fight. Probably cause I sucked at defending my opinion.

We walked over to my house to get some old dresses. These were some of Maddie's old dresses she left behind. I picked out one and we went back to Lauren's house, and went in her room.

"Okay on the count of three take off your hood," said Lauren.

"Okay," I said.

"1...2...and..3!" Lauren counted down.

I took off my hoodie and Lauren just stared at me.

Probable cause I'm ugly. She had beautiful green eyes while I had a poopy brown colour. She had glowing dirty blonde hair while I had just plain brown. She had a perfect smile with the perfect teeth while I had a ugly one and my teeth were TOO big.

"I know...I'm ugly," I said.

"What no?! Your stunning!" Lauren said with a Twinkle in her eyes.

"Ya right," I said crossing my eyes signalling her to tell the truth.

Lauren huffed.

"Come on I'll show you!" Lauren said dragging me to the bathroom.

I put the dress on. Lauren did my hair and makeup and I have to admit I did look good. And Lauren looked gorgeous.

 And Lauren looked gorgeous

"Girl you look gorgeous!" Lauren said

"You really think," I sigh.

"Come on why don't you think so!" Lauren Asked in a disappointed tone.

"I'm just that ugly loner girl who gets bullied and beat up," I say.

"Not anymore!" Said Lauren. "Come on trust me! You look amazing!".

She grabs my hand and we go downstairs.

"John We're going to the party are you coming?" Lauren shouted from the steps.

"Ya But I'm driving Kelsea!" Johnny shouted back.

He walked to us.

"Wow who's- Mackenzie?" He asks.

I nod.

"Completely different! She looks amazing but she won't admit it!" Lauren Says.

Johnny smiles at me.

"You do look amazing Mackenzie," Johnny smiled.

What is with his mood swings?

I start to blush and I guess Lauren noticed.

"I'm gonna go get something you two stay here," said Lauren running upstairs. Purposely leaving as alone.